The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn is Bae
:rofl:

Can't believe no-one else got this.

For what it's worth, The Two Towers is the best of the LOTR films.

Two Towers >> FOTR > ROTK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hobbit 2 > Hobbit 1 > Hobbit 3

Spoiler

Original post by Louis.
For what it's worth, The Two Towers is the best of the LOTR films.

Two Towers >> FOTR > ROTK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hobbit 2 > Hobbit 1 > Hobbit 3

Spoiler

Agree with that except would swap Hobbit 2 and 1. The first one was OK because of Smeagol. 2 and 3 weren't so good.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Agree with that except would swap Hobbit 2 and 1. The first one was OK because of Smeagol. 2 and 3 weren't so good.

No you're right. Just wiki'd the plots and bits I thought were in 2 were actually in 1.

The 2nd half of Hobbit 1 was actually a really good film. Was just ruined by hours of setup and washing up.
Sacré Bleu you know:biggrin:
Ridiculous how they stretched the hobbit over 3 movies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Bilbo and Smaug's conversation was quality.

Cc

Agree with sr90 though - this shouldn't have been a trilogy but they were trying to make it comparable to LoTR.
Wasn't the third movie like completely made up or something?
Original post by Lúcio
Cc

Agree with sr90 though - this shouldn't have been a trilogy but they were trying to make it comparable to LoTR.

Nah bro, the battle between elves, dwarves and orcs was based on historical events.
Original post by Louis.
Nah bro, the battle between elves, dwarves and orcs was based on historical events.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1469354313.158523.jpg
Rekt
who do u guys want to see play v city?
Original post by sr90
They're an excellent idea. I love how respected the referee is in rugby - if a player gets sent to the sin bin for example they just walk off without a word. Whereas a footballer gets a yellow card and there's fighting, pushing and shoving, verbal abuse, surrounding the ref waving fake cards etc. It HAS to stop.

That's Chris Robshaw who was the England captain. Now imagine John Terry or Wayne Rooney acting like that. You can't.

That's because footballers are overpaid, stroppy shits. Rugby players get on with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Cc

It was all in the book

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1792
Martial unhappy about squad number change. :lol:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Thoughts on the creation of a virtual Pokémon Go, where you wear the virtual headset and immerse yourself in that world?

reminds me of the matrix tbh, know some of the mandem who would just legit allow their real life and go live in VR.

obesity levels will rise and pokemon hentai will probably take up a lot of the internet from then on tbh, would also probs lead to mental health issues. would risk it for a diglett though, those mole lookin mother****ers are so dope.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
reminds me of the matrix tbh, know some of the mandem who would just legit allow their real life and go live in VR.

obesity levels will rise and pokemon hentai will probably take up a lot of the internet from then on tbh, would also probs lead to mental health issues. would risk it for a diglett though, those mole lookin mother****ers are so dope.

Ffs :rofl: strong reply time

You seen MI5 btw? The girl at the start in the music store would get wifed.
I suppose the day of a cancelled pre-season match is a bad time to re-visit this forum, eh?
Original post by Amphiprion
I suppose the day of a cancelled pre-season match is a bad time to re-visit this forum, eh?

It certainly hasn't turned out to be the best tour we've ever had. They literally flew all the way to China to get lost and get hammered by Dortmund.
Mourinho must be pissed but another great tour organized by LVG before he left - tbf no one knew the other areas of organisation would be that poor. Three games before the league match, wouldn't be a surprise if Mourinho tries to cram in another game somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Getting nervous about Pogba now, you just know Real Madrid will swoop in and tie up the deal in 3 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Raiola and Pogba are together at the moment in Florida right? I would think that whatever happens, it will all be sorted this week.

I personally think the numbers involved are stupendous, and personally would rather get two £50mil players than going all out on Pogba.

I am interested however in seeing if we will get another defender as we currently have no decent right back, although the rumours are that Mourinho wants another experienced centre back. Bonucci rumours are a load of rubbish, absolutely no chance of that materializing.

Latest