The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah staff will still call you out and say you can't in some places, other give no shits. They clearly don't like it, I mean they ban hot food and other object to smelly food in their guidelines on the basis its disturbs other guests, yet they sell hot dogs and nachos. I just wouldn't flash it in their face but I go Odeon so no fear if they ask I'll just bring up their website.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was jealous it wasn't halal, can't lie. The idea of eating greasy food in the dark seems peculiar to me though.
You know Fizzel got that T&C list on shortcut.

Rather get a proper meal before/after the film and just take a snack instead.
RK's had a shocker
*Haven't been to the cinema in nearly 3 years crew*
Original post by bammy jastard 27

Plus anyway Fernando Torres scores goals in europe, should Juventus have tried to go for him instead if they wanted to win the CL, or go for a generally more reliable source of goals in Higuain?

1 in his last 15, mirin
Original post by difeo
1 in his last 15, mirin

Goal at the Nou Camp, assist at the Allianz last season so dbi
Still did not lol
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Goal at the Nou Camp, assist at the Allianz last season so dbi

Exactly, "goal" singular, not "goals", pdl
Still did not lol
Original post by Rk2k14
You know Fizzel got that T&C list on shortcut.
Up in there with that 'I'd like to speak to your supervisor' attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
Exactly, "goal" singular, not "goals", pdl

Are we gonna act like only the last 15 games are the barometer for scoring in Europe

Scored in 2 CL semi finals, a Europa League final, a Super Cup, 2 European Championship finals and against teams like Barça, Bayern, Atléti, Germany and Italy

So you can in fact pipe down
Are we gonna act like only the last 15 games are the barometer for scoring in Europe

Scored in 2 CL semi finals, a Europa League final, a Super Cup, 2 European Championship finals and against teams like Barça, Bayern, Atléti, Germany and Italy

Some of them apply to Rooney and he's **** so lowe the barometer.

"Scores" means some level of currentness. I'll give you "scored goals" but then by that logic Juve should be signing Di Stefano
Original post by Rk2k14
Some of them apply to Rooney and he's **** so lowe the barometer.

No he's not.

Original post by difeo
"Scores" means some level of currentness. I'll give you "scored goals" but then by that logic Juve should be signing Di Stefano

But Di Stefano is dead and Torres isn't you fool

I wasn't arguing the point that they should sign someone who's scored big goals in Europe anyway, that was Sterling, I was just defending bae

But Di Stefano is dead and Torres isn't you fool

He might as well be when it comes to scoring goals in Europe
Mourinho is too narcissistic

That's why Chelsea became passive-aggressive and purposely began losing games, and the reason John Terry got a red card in his last game
Original post by Lúcio
I bet you illegally stream online you cretin!

And you don't?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rekt
Original post by Andy98

Course I do pal

Was asking Difeo, go away Andy m8

Latest