The Student Room Group

What would you do for your honeymoon?

Seems everyone just sticks to the '3 weeks on a deserted beach' idea. Lets have some originality! Give me ideas TSR and what would be your dream honeymoon? 3 weeks... £5k.... go!

Scroll to see replies

Is that really a question one should ask? :teehee:

EDIT: I wouldn't want to go to a beach because that's just boring lol but I would want to travel somewhere that we've both never been before, where we could gain new experiences and probably get to know different cultures a bit more. Don't know, still around about a decade away for me :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
South Africa- Safari?
go to space and bring a monkey along for the journey
Reply 4
Original post by eternalhinch
go to space and bring a monkey along for the journey

Still waiting to hear back from the letter I wrote to NASA in year 6 :/
First I'd be shocked someone even married me to begin with lmao.

Tbh I'd like to go to my home island (St. Vincent) not to just visit the beautiful beaches alone, but to visit the rainforests, go hiking, visit the beautiful gardens, visit the waterfalls/springs, explore the great markets in town etc...
New Zealand or Australia. Spending some quality time together and doing fun activities.
Then watch a Nitro Circus Live Show.
Admire the scenery, tour the country!
That would be nice :biggrin:
Join a nunnery
Reply 8
Eat some honey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reue
Still waiting to hear back from the letter I wrote to NASA in year 6 :/

would be such an awesome experience, rlly want to go :sadnod:
I don't think my cats will be okay with a honeymoon, most cats don't like new places. :nah:
To go Disneyland Florida for a week and then stop over at Iceland on the way home for a week and then spend the last week at home spending whatever money we had left on takeaways :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
eat honey on the moon
I used to say I wanted to go to the NorthPole with my husband (if I ever get a husband...) on our honeymoon, but now that I have matured I don't feel like the skin of my feet peeling away because of the cold.

I do still want to go to a very cold and snowy place though, since we see so little of it in England. :tongue: It would be so nice to hire a warm cottage to contrast with the cold outside :daydreaming:

it could be a metaphor for our now married life together.....

Spoiler

Original post by z33
eat honey on the moon

I was like :erm: what a stupid ****ing suggestion to match that stupid ****ing avatar.

Then I got it :colonhash:
a roadtrip round Europe,

I think roadtrips bring the best and worst out of people therefore it's a great way to get to know one another even better.
Original post by Impressive
Eat some honey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

on the moon?
It'd have to be really special in every way. Location? Love the Maldives!! :love:
Reply 18
Original post by KoreanSpammer
I was like :erm: what a stupid ****ing suggestion to match that stupid ****ing avatar.

Then I got it :colonhash:

reported for non-constructive
Original post by z33
reported for non-constructive

omfg you can actually report in the category not constructive. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest