The Student Room Group

What is the criteria required for entering Sandhurst military academy?

Hello everyone, I want to know exactly what is required to enter RMAS or Sandhurst as it is over wise known. I know that 80% of its officers are university graduates, but is this a necessity to enter? Can I enter with say A-level qualifications and how would I apply to enter Sandhurst, thanks in advance.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Thank you so much. I was starting to think no one bothered. I'm new to the student room so I'm still getting my head around navigating it :smile:. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Quick Reply

Latest