The Student Room Group

Is this physique attainable naturally?

Poll

Is this physique attainable naturally?

Heard about this bloke the other day, turns out my best mate has met him and says he is all natty. He (Jamie Alderton) claims to be natty too. Btw this isn't meant to be judgemental on Jamie, I could've applied this query to hundreds of other 'natural lifters' but just happened to choose him as an example. By first glance he seems to be on the borderline between what's natural and what's unnatural for any advanced lifter with top genetics, or am being naive?

7d546c584a776ee912285522fe276705.jpg
Attachment not found

Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

dk but his stomach looks like the mesophyll layers in a leaf sideways
Original post by alkaline.

:lol: that takes me back to GCSE
Juicer.

Basing it on the massive veins running down his biceps and arms (Atypical of HGH use) and the famous roid delts in the second pic, third pic is just ridiculously low BF%, even strict carb cycling wouldn't get you anywhere near that %age whilst maintaining that much muscle.

Good rule of thumb is to check their Instagram/twitter - if they're natty they'll announce it loud and proud in their bios, if they aren't they know they'll get called out and will be against an unholy shitstorm of abuse from other "Fitness models/celebs" (Cringe) hereby blowing their fake natty title.

His claims of being natty are just so he can sell weak minded people glorified caffeine pills full of caking agents and fillers.
Original post by RME11
Juicer.

Basing it on the massive veins running down his biceps and arms (Atypical of HGH use) and the famous roid delts in the second pic, third pic is just ridiculously low BF%, even strict carb cycling wouldn't get you anywhere near that %age whilst maintaining that much muscle.

Good rule of thumb is to check their Instagram/twitter - if they're natty they'll announce it loud and proud in their bios, if they aren't they know they'll get called out and will be against an unholy shitstorm of abuse from other "Fitness models/celebs" (Cringe) hereby blowing their fake natty title.

His claims of being natty are just so he can sell weak minded people glorified caffeine pills full of caking agents and fillers.

Fair, I thought the same tbh but can't be sure all the time.. there are some guys who are dealt incredible genetics and can look insane without juice. Agree with the third pic however the first two....hmm maybe not.

Fake natty epidemic must stop but don't like it when one blames another just because he/she looks better than them if that makes sense. Saw a video the other day on Jeff's channel/Athlean X regarding Zac Efrons transformation, should check it out as it addresses a lot of what I'm talking about. Thanks for the response anyway mate
Original post by RME11
Juicer.

Can't say I agree with most of this tbh. Veins/vascularity mostly comes from being lean and pumped - obviously he's gonna have pumped up before the photo shoot which naturally gets some blood pumping through the veins and makes them bulge. He doesn't walk around looking like that all the time.
His shoulders aren't anything shocking. It's a combination of being lean and looking more carved out, good lighting and good angle that make them look like that. It's mostly the rear deltoid standing out there which in most people looks much bigger if you pump it, whereas from the front his shoulders aren't very impressive.
You'll also find it's the fake natties that tend to drop it in everywhere that they're natty, as you said they need to make people believe that their physique is attainable if you use their supplements.

Not saying this guy is natty, with such low bodyfat it's questionable (then again, he's not very big). It's just sometimes people pick out things that aren't really there.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Can't say I agree with most of this tbh. Veins/vascularity mostly comes from being lean and pumped - obviously he's gonna have pumped up before the photo shoot which naturally gets some blood pumping through the veins and makes them bulge. He doesn't walk around looking like that all the time.
His shoulders aren't anything shocking. It's a combination of being lean and looking more carved out, good lighting and good angle that make them look like that. It's mostly the rear deltoid standing out there which in most people looks much bigger if you pump it, whereas from the front his shoulders aren't very impressive.
You'll also find it's the fake natties that tend to drop it in everywhere that they're natty, as you said they need to make people believe that their physique is attainable if you use their supplements.

Not saying this guy is natty, with such low bodyfat it's questionable (then again, he's not very big). It's just sometimes people pick out things that aren't really there.

Internet logic : See's a guy with a better physique, instantly claims steroids :wink:
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Internet logic : See's a guy with a better physique, instantly claims steroids :wink:

Pretty much :wink: The third pic looks suspect I must agree, but then you can guarantee that again he doesn't walk around looking like that. Probably wearing fake tan, bit of oil, good lighting, flexing hard, pumped abs, obliques and intercostals to make them pop, then photoshopped and filtered the **** out of. You can look 5% leaner or probably more when all that is taken into account. If you just saw him in person, no pump, relaxed, he wouldn't look so freakish.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Pretty much :wink: The third pic looks suspect I must agree, but then you can guarantee that again he doesn't walk around looking like that. Probably wearing fake tan, bit of oil, good lighting, flexing hard, pumped abs, obliques and intercostals to make them pop, then photoshopped and filtered the **** out of. You can look 5% leaner or probably more when all that is taken into account. If you just saw him in person, no pump, relaxed, he wouldn't look so freakish.

Most definitely agree. Still haven't answered the original question bro!
If he's natty he has unreal genetics. So no, probably not, the arms behind the head pic scream roidz or natty Adobe Photoshop

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. Best Physique you can acquire naturally is probably Jeff Seid two three years ago, a smaller chris Jones and a little bit bigger than Christian Guzman.
Original post by NoahMal
No. Best Physique you can acquire naturally is probably Jeff Seid two three years ago, a smaller chris Jones and a little bit bigger than Christian Guzman.

What about Mike O'Hearn :wink:
Reply 12
>Lean
>Big
>Natty

Pick only two of the above options.

Good rule of thumb OP: If you have to ask, the answer is likely "No".

Based on the third pic alone that guy is a walking pharmacy.
Original post by TheFarmerLad
What about Mike O'Hearn :wink:

10-15 years with hard work and perfect regiment yes, anything less than that no.
Original post by alkaline.

:toofunny:
Not saying he doesn't use something but the 2nd photo looks average and possible honestly The 1st one he's clearly using tanner to accentuate, the 3rd one looks a bit creepy.
Reply 16
In my opinion on the gear
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny:

I've got to go, cuz I've got tution tomorow, starting 9:00 am so need to get some rest cuz it's kinda like an extra school day. Thank you for the continued support and care about me. Wish you the best in everything. Your amazing. Family&Friends are lucky to have you. Thank you so much for everything. Sweet dreams, and have a good night's sleep. Bye Bye :h:
Original post by RME11
Juicer.

The way he's standing in photo 2 makes him look a bit bigger than what he probably is honestly. And even Justin Timberlake has veins on his midsection like the pelvic area. It just happens. It's water retention and vascularity. His don't look that unnatural compared to some **** I've seen in fact he doesn't have much at all.
Original post by Sai4
>Lean
>Big
>Natty

Pick only two of the above options.

Good rule of thumb OP: If you have to ask, the answer is likely "No".

Based on the third pic alone that guy is a walking pharmacy.

What?

Third pic is heavilly photoshopped, but yeh I agree to an extent. First two don't look too dodge tho, bear in mind as @WoodyMKC said, all photoshoots are done when the muscles are pumped with lack of water for extra vascularity.

Quick Reply

Latest