The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yus it will very hard :frown: literally finished BY4 10 minutes ago-it was ok but some of the question were really out of the blue! One of the questions was nothing realated to the syllabus- it was an equation but you werent given any values, so how were we meant to work it out?!
Reply 2
i put zero for that equation one..because it clicked to me after that the conc of glucose in the urine will obviously be zero as it is all filtered in to the blood again and none is removed in the urine...so if one of the letters is zero...any number you times it with in the equation would always give you zero...atleast thats what i thought at the time and it sounded right lol..
Reply 3
That equation should get the lonely crippled geezer who thought of it fired - On the positive, it was only 1 mark...I suppose

Did both BYB4 and 5, thought they were ok...about as hard as I expected them to be, just hope I hit the marks
That was the most stupidest question ever. I didnt answer it, because I got confused, but for the explanation afterwards I wrote that there would be none. How stupid is that?!! I could have got an extra mark there!

Latest