The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by graciousgannon
Weirdly enough, I feel like the closer results day gets the less it feels real?
I've been worrying for the past few weeks but my nerves have seemed to ease more in the last few days. I'm sure they'll be back when I read the grade boundaries tomorrow though:s-smilie:

Anyway, I just wanted to say good luck to everyone and I really hope you get the grades you need and want! :biggrin:

I get how you feel! Hope you do too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tomiakande
yhh i hope you doo, sometimes dreams like that happen when ur worrying about something too much..but yh at first i wanted 9A*s but now im fine if i get the grade in subjects i care about atleast ..

Thank you! I also want a B in Maths but I'm not sure :frown:
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Sorry to hear that, it's a horrible feel. Hope you get better after results and hope they're good for you. I've had problems sleeping. I wake up at like 2 and then stay awake for hours until I see sunlight and sleep for another 2 hours then give up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I go up to my bedroom at 10PM and then literally sit in bed awake until around 2am, then finally go to sleep and wake up at 10AM. I still get enough sleep (I think) but because my sleeping hours are messed up I constantly feel tired in the morning.
If I'm struggling sleeping now, I know Wednesday is going to be real bad.
I hope you get what you want too!
Original post by Anmol_.
Yeah same. Just praying for the results now. I chose history, English literature, RS and biology. Btw, do you know whether you have to had studied geography at gcse to be able to take it at a level for Birmingham

Certainly not, sciences, particularly chemistry is just fine at gcse so u can do it at a levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only that feels fairly calm about results day - I'm not super panicked about the results I get but just where I'm going to open my results :biggrin:
Hi guys! Does anyone know if the international Edexcel grade boundaries will be released at the same time as the normal Edexcel grade boundaries or differently? :smile:
Original post by Bulletzone
AQA Release Grade Boundaries at 8am
EDEXCEL At Midnight
OCR------>God knows.

Edexcel's on their website
Guys would it be ok if someone can link the pdf file after you click on the gcse edexcel grade boundaries onto here? Because on my phone none of them come up on the website and none of the past papers do as well! So I'd be really thankful if you can post the pdf file here so I can click on it and it will give me the grade boundaries straight away :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ninja3

Link?
Original post by Bulletzone
AQA Release Grade Boundaries at 8am
EDEXCEL At Midnight
OCR------>God knows.

Original post by lozza_X
I go up to my bedroom at 10PM and then literally sit in bed awake until around 2am, then finally go to sleep and wake up at 10AM. I still get enough sleep (I think) but because my sleeping hours are messed up I constantly feel tired in the morning.
If I'm struggling sleeping now, I know Wednesday is going to be real bad.
I hope you get what you want too!

Thank you! Hope you get some sleep
1 hour, 6 minutes. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ninja3

You liar :P
Rip harambe
Original post by Taran001
nobody is sure best to look at 12 am bro its only in 90 mins, best of luck
thanks :smile: im sure everyone will do fine. Hopefully anyway:tongue:
When will the Edexcel boundaries be released? what time? 12am I hope
Reply 3316
Original post by graciousgannon
Weirdly enough, I feel like the closer results day gets the less it feels real?
I've been worrying for the past few weeks but my nerves have seemed to ease more in the last few days. I'm sure they'll be back when I read the grade boundaries tomorrow though:s-smilie:

Anyway, I just wanted to say good luck to everyone and I really hope you get the grades you need and want! :biggrin:

I don't get why people are saying it doesn't feel real. Don't you get results after exams? It's not new, is it?!
Original post by -harambe-
Rip harambe

bush did harambe
Original post by shohaib712
You liar :P

opps i forgot the question mark
Original post by shohaib712
Am I the only that feels fairly calm about results day - I'm not super panicked about the results I get but just where I'm going to open my results :biggrin:

Yes
But that's good, for u I'm way too panicked! 😩

Latest