The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OCR ones are NOT fake as they're on their websites. In regards to the tweet it said LATEST BY 8AM. Early morning is midnight.
Original post by fatima1998
for bio and chem = they are 2 year course so you have to pass them if you want to do 2 years, not 3 years of A levels
for core maths, i think its a new qualification which is one year course so even if you passed chem and bio and didn't pass maths this year, you still can do 2 years :yy:

So start next month with biology and chemistry and retake maths in the meantime? For the 2 year course?
I AM ONLY GOING BY THE TWEET AND WHAT I HAVE ALSO SEEN POSTED ON OTHER FORUMS.
THE TWEET HAS COME FROM OCRs TWITTER.
I APOLOGISE IF I AM WRONG BUT I AM ONLY LIFTING FROM RELIABLE SOURCES.
Original post by AdeptDz
It's on their website can it really be fake? Did previous years experience this 'fake grade boundaries" business

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's NOT on the website. If it is then please make a video showing us you navigating to the website.
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Aww ahaha unfortunately I think it's a misunderstanding. They said 8am latest but will be released early. And so these are the grade boundaries!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then that's awesome, thanks for not being salty about it! :u:
Original post by JustasB
It's NOT on the website. If it is then please make a video showing us you navigating to the website.

The same URL as their website*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look its real. If you want to be a conspiracies you could say Pearson accidentally leaked an old Edexcel GCSE 2016 template.
Reply 3868
Original post by Blobeth
I'm so lost. Physics b is making me angry

Yeah , I was quite shocked at physics but I'm SOO nervous at biology !
Original post by JustasB

http://www.ocr.org.uk/ocr-for/exams-officers/stage-4-results/results-statistics/
this is their website
Ok everyone GBs are real. No point wasting sleep over it. Results day is tomorrow so leave all the stressing for tomorrow night. We can't do anything other than just wait but hopefully due to these high GBs it means many of us have gotten higher markings and so could mean the examiners have marked a bit more leniently. We shall see guys tomorrow! Good luck and have a good rest because I doubt you'll sleep tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are wrong it's they are official lol stop causing trouble lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blobeth
Guys. Anyone who has done ocr physics b. Why are the grade boundaries so damn high. P123 A* 2"15 was 52. Now it's 63????? Never has physics been that high

What about for chemistry and biology?
Haha great, no stress whatsoever and I'm totally fukin prepared
Original post by Re.sa
Yeah , I was quite shocked at physics but I'm SOO nervous at biology !

All we have to do now is wait till tomorrow :frown:
Original post by AdeptDz
The same URL as their website*

Posted from TSR Mobile

According to you you can't fake a URL?
Original post by JustasB

It is on their website, the URL shows that it is. We can't navigate to it because Edexcel haven't posted the link on their website, but that doesn't mean the url doesn't exist.

Spoiler

Original post by strongcurrent
Then that's awesome, thanks for not being salty about it! :u:

That's ok! Sometimes I misunderstand things but maybe it's just us trying to make out that things aren't this way because we don't want it to be this way so we're over reading things in order for it to sound like what we want it to sound like. Lol that makes no sense but hopefully you understand!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm already looking at what to do if you fail your maths GCSE hhahahahahaahahahahahaha

I won't be able to do A levels😊😊😊😊😊
shameless self promotion

Spoiler

Latest