The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JustasB
It is nowhere to be seen on the website, nor has Edexcel confirmed it.

If you go to their webbsite, it has the url http://qualifications.pearson.com/
If you go to the grade boundaries pdf, the first part of the url is http://qualifications.pearson.com/
Therefore, the document is part of their website, even if you can't access it through links from other parts of their website.
(Also, this has since been removed and my screenshot isn't hard evidence, but the document was listed earlier in Most Dowloaded on the grade boundaries page, before edexcel presumably removed it because they didn't intend to make the grade boundaries available until later)
gbmostdownloaded.PNG
image.jpegI think this is all of us rn
Original post by Bulletzone
Sorry to hear that

*hugs*

Good luck

Don't be disheartened, anything can happen.

Sorry to hear that, but do not lose faith :smile:

Stay strong, what you think you got may actually be wrong and you may have done way better than you thought.

Very sorry to hear you may not get the grades you want, but may I say stay strong as anything is possible :wink:

Anything can happen...

Released at 8am

Bit harsh...

They might be Igcse's

Look it ain't over until you've actually opened the envelope. The GB don't mean anything and I'm not going to look at them, because I know I've done the best and I don't want to spoil my mood.

Igcse's?

^^^Tough guy/girl.

Sorry to hear that *hugs*

Don't lose hope. :smile:

Ain't over yet.

If I disappointed my self, I don't know anymore. lmao, hopefully everything goes well
Original post by Blobeth
Let me think
Chem 62/75 and 62/85 are A*
Bio 61/75 and 60/85 are A*

Are they higher or lower than usual?
Original post by caitlinford3
https://twitter.com/ocrexams/status/768102868704456706

Here's the tweet the girl was referring to about OCR saying their boundaries wouldn't be released until 8am this morning

even the more reason the grade boundaries are REAL they said they will release it early, and the LATEST it would be published is around 8 am, so they published it earlier
pQWYH0x.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I understand what you mean but put your earphones on, listen to music to distract you and try to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I think that is what I will do :smile:
Maybe EdExcel exam boards wants us all to sleep so they can quickly change the GBs in the middle of the night and we all wake up and think it was a dream. Hopefully that's the case loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exclusive News from AQA Website:
News from AQA.png
Original post by lozza_X
does it make any difference that the June 2016 grade boundries aren't a secure link? (No padlock) 😁 image.jpeg
Attachment not found

Oh wait nevermind. The updated link on the website it secure..
Reply 3911
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/grade-boundaries.html?Qualification-Family=GCSE

It's officially on the website now, haven't checked all the grades but maths is the same :C
Everyone just accept your fate, Edexcel grade boundaries are real and there's nothing we can do. Stay positive !!
Original post by microsoftwodr
even the more reason the grade boundaries are REAL they said they will release it early, and the LATEST it would be published is around 8 am, so they published it earlier

I don't even do OCR lmao I was jus posting the tweet she was on about
Original post by ChickenFillet2.0
Exclusive News from AQA Website:
News from AQA.png

This cannot be true😂😂 wtf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by matty1001
Are they higher or lower than usual?

Chemsistry is same but wthhhhhhh biology and physics have plummeted like crazy crazy. Biology 2015 123 = 50 A* and 456 49 A*
AQA is literally playing with my English GCSEs.
Original post by EmilyTonge
I'm already looking at what to do if you fail your maths GCSE hhahahahahaahahahahahaha

I won't be able to do A levels😊😊😊😊😊

If you talk to your college/sixth form nicely, they might let you do the subjects you want to do - they'll know that the grade boundaries for maths are high and they'll probably still have enough places for you if you talk to them as soon as possible on results day.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Guys can someone send a PDF document of the grade boundaries. Can't seem to find it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blobeth
Chemsistry is same but wthhhhhhh biology and physics have plummeted like crazy crazy. Biology 2015 123 = 50 A* and 456 49 A*

Ok thanks and good luck

Latest