The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Keeley.doveston
80 marks for an E in wjec catering what??? Surely not 😂

For unit 2 catering and hospitality its 60 marks for an A*
Original post by nwmyname
Whoa 36/60 in P3 for an A*?! What happened there?
Was it a tough exam?

But it is 22/60 for a C. That is 14 marks between an A* and a C :redface:

I can't remember much, I know it annoyed me.
What are the grade boundaries for aqa geography?!?
Original post by owloffire
when you realise the boundaries for aqa french are way too high!

they are like what:frown:
It was already disgustingly difficult to get a A* in AQA Drama and now they've moved the grade boundry up.
Original post by ursulab

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GRADE-BDYS-JUNE-2016.PDF here
Original post by ExoIceCream99
I'm not surprised, the B1 paper was critisised for its difficulty and irrelevant questions, but it was actually a decent paper, everything in it I'd been taught apart from independent company questions and when I found out what it was I was like that was easy why didn't I guess that.

Papers are always using scenarios different from the textbook to make an interesting paper and to see where you can apply your knowledge.

More worried about C3

C3 was low grade boundaries to be honest, so you'll be absolutely fine! :smile:
AQA German is killing me! 41/45 for A* in reading and 56/60 for A* in the writing coursework. Seriously?
Original post by ursulab

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GRADE-BDYS-JUNE-2016.PDF
Original post by nwmyname
C3 was low grade boundaries to be honest, so you'll be absolutely fine! :smile:

I got 10 out of 60 I swear XD
Reply 4250
I am hoping for a miracle but I am pretty sure I will have t retake maths because my college force us to do foundation maths which u need to score high on both papers :frown: .
Does anyone have the AQA papers with the mark schemes for 2016?
Original post by MBK14
Does anyone know where I can find the AQA Further Maths boundaries (8360)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :smile:
Theyre on the aqa igcse grade boundaries
I am so sure I didn't get the a* I was expected to get in aqa graphical products. Glad I don't actually need it but I'm just remembering how bad that exam was now 😱
Omg I HATE the boundaries for AQA maths. Why is it high? :frown:
These grade boundaries don't look good for me. :frown:

Saying that, I am very happy my school chose to do the Maths GCSE a year early, and therefore I sat the exam last year when the grade boundaries were quite low.

I am actually really nervous & upset, I was awake till 4:30am last night worrying and I woke up at 9:30am so I'm currently running on 5 hours sleep which isn't really working when the past three nights I haven't slept well either.
Everyone in my family keeps saying if the grade boundaries are high, then everyone must have done well but I know I am not in that 'everyone' as I know I didn't do as well as some people in exams.
Hopefully I'll be surprised with great results tomorrow...
Does anyone has the AQA SCA1HP AND SCA2HP HIGHER papers and markschemes? And what grade is maths Edexcel C grade?
Original post by lozza_X
These grade boundaries don't look good for me. :frown:

Saying that, I am very happy my school chose to do the Maths GCSE a year early, and therefore I sat the exam last year when the grade boundaries were quite low.

I am actually really nervous & upset, I was awake till 4:30am last night worrying and I woke up at 9:30am so I'm currently running on 5 hours sleep which isn't really working when the past three nights I haven't slept well either.
Everyone in my family keeps saying if the grade boundaries are high, then everyone must have done well but I know I am not in that 'everyone' as I know I didn't do as well as some people in exams.
Hopefully I'll be surprised with great results tomorrow...

Good luck! Hopefully I will too, when people say "everyone must have done well" i'm like "I'm not everyone"
Reply 4258
As if tomorrow is results day! Really bricking it haha.

I'm quite happy with 65 marks for a C in maths on edexcel though!
how have the french grade boundaries gone UP 3 marks after those horrific papers :frown:

Latest