The Student Room Group

How do you act towards your crush?

Are you the confident one who can swoon your way into their heart? :u:
or
Are you the shy one who trembles at the sight of them? :colondollar:
I'm the one who will try my hardest not to let a girl know that I'm crushing on her. Most of the time I just aim for friendships (I'm gay but most of the girls I fall for are straight so that's as much as I'll get) so even though I'm not the most awkward, I'm not exactly confident and flirtatious either. If I know my crush is gay on the other hand I usually become really shy and then gain confidence and eventually start attempting to flirt.
I don't get particularly nervous, but I don't really get their attention or just do something silly/awkward/clumsy, like this one time where I wrote my number on a piece of paper (after succesfully getting an excuse to have it) and a guy sitting in front of me said "ha, you're taking me back to the olden days, people don't do that anymore".
Lol, I never even tell my crush I have a crush on them. I get too scared. Life *sigh*
I'm the type who'll act totally normal until we get close and then accidently unleash torrents of my existential dread upon them sending them running quicker then Usain Bolt on Charlie.

Spoiler

My crush has blocked me before I was soooooo heartbroken. Kills man.
I give her **** on her threads.
Original post by hezzlington
I give her **** on her threads.

You think you're Mac daddy Looool
Act like i usually do, like an alpha male.
Pic related is my and my crush aka my girlfriend.
Original post by xobeauty
You think you're Mac daddy Looool

Is that another word for pimp?
I tend not to have 'crushes' on people. To me, having a crush requires some kind of emotional investment and I have a very short attention span when it comes to romantic interest in people. I gain and lose interest pretty quickly and can go from being attracted to someone to finding them extremely unattractive in the blink of an eye.

When I have an interest in a girl it doesn't necessarily mean I actually like her (romantically) or want to be in a relationship, it just means I'll ask them out on a dates so that I can actually get to know them more and determine whether or not I feel any actual romantic attraction/compatibility with them. It's impossible for me to have romantic feelings for someone I'v never dated.
It really depends on the person and how well I know them tbh. Varies all the time lool.

I can be really shy and awkward (This is the worst one smh)/
really talkative and like touchy (to a certain limit don't get me wrong)
/sarcastic insults and jokey all the time
/or no difference whatsoever from the way I be normally with them

My normal is a bit of everything from these tbh
Basically you can never pin point who I like:u::colone:
Original post by DeepMeaning
or

Confident :007:

Spoiler

I used to be so shy that I avoided them, which in turns makes them think I don't like them at all.
My last crush thought I disliked him because I would do whatever I could to get out of the conversation :redface:

Still shy now but slightly less so
Tbh, I'm confident with most girls but when it comes to a GENUINE crush... i just lose my shi* xD But Confidence comes naturally to me normally
Original post by DeepMeaning
or

I am normally confident but around my crush I will get really shy. I will also try really hard to avoid them!
Depends on my crush's reaction to me.

If I feel like she likes me too I'll act confidently around them.

If not, I'll be shy and nervous and avoid them.
I'm Very shy.
tbh the only people I'm crushing on I know don't reciprocate the feeling :emo:

Quick Reply

Latest