The Student Room Group

Why would she say she absolutely wants to see me me, but then go AWOL?

Met her on a night out the other day, she seemed really into me and was laughing all the time. I don't think she was that drunk because she was talking steadily, etc...

She got in touch and I asked if she'd like to meet up and she said "absolutely", so I asked if she could get in touch and I haven't heard from her since?

Bit weird...?
How long has it been since you asked her to get in touch? Might have just been busy.
Reply 2
Original post by WoodyMKC
How long has it been since you asked her to get in touch? Might have just been busy.

Couple of weeks or so now.

It's been in the back of mind till now... "Absolutely" isn't usually the response I get from someone who's not interested lol :biggrin:
Original post by Dodgypirate
Met her on a night out the other day, she seemed really into me and was laughing all the time. I don't think she was that drunk because she was talking steadily, etc...

She got in touch and I asked if she'd like to meet up and she said "absolutely", so I asked if she could get in touch and I haven't heard from her since?

Bit weird...?

We can safely assume she got lost in the TSR forum.
Reply 4

Bit weird...?

Blew you out mate.:frown:
Reply 5
Original post by M14B
Blew you out mate.:frown:

Wow lol... She seemed excited. Guess I misunderstood it all, oh well.
Reply 6
Wow lol... She seemed excited. Guess I misunderstood it all, oh well.

Girls change their mind
Couple of weeks or so now.

It's been in the back of mind till now... "Absolutely" isn't usually the response I get from someone who's not interested lol :biggrin:

I thought you met her at a club just the other day though? I'm confused :lol:

Anyhow, if she doesn't get back to you then sod her I say.
Reply 8
You asked her to get in touch with you? And now your wondering why you've not heard back lol
Reply 9
Original post by Sam00
You asked her to get in touch with you? And now your wondering why you've not heard back lol

Well yeah lol

Quick Reply

Latest