The Student Room Group

WJEC exam - I forgot to write my question numbers

On the WJEC exam you have to write in a box by the side of your essays the question number of your question in. I did this for all the extract analysis and the first page of each essay question (the essays were about one and bit pages) but not the second page... I've only just realised this (I was V stressed in the actual exam) and am now worrying even more that only half my exam will get marked and it will badly affect my grade. I can't talk to any teachers because it's now the half term holiday. Please does anyone know of someone who's done this or what will happen? Thank you
I have never sat WJEC before, but my guess would be when the paper gets scanned and when the invigilator gets the digital version on their computer, they will notice it and probably flag it to a senior examiner and get it sorted out. It would be far too harsh to just give you 0 marks like that. As long as it is clear what question you were trying to answer it should be fine.
Reply 2
An Inspector calls and NEver Let Me Go. Do you do WJEC too?
Thankyou, I hope your friends exam went well!
Original post by Sallad
On the WJEC exam you have to write in a box by the side of your essays the question number of your question in. I did this for all the extract analysis and the first page of each essay question (the essays were about one and bit pages) but not the second page... I've only just realised this (I was V stressed in the actual exam) and am now worrying even more that only half my exam will get marked and it will badly affect my grade. I can't talk to any teachers because it's now the half term holiday. Please does anyone know of someone who's done this or what will happen? Thank you

What subject?

Quick Reply

Latest