The Student Room Group

44% of European muslims extremist views

http://www.praguemonitor.com/2016/05/27/views-44-europe-muslims-are-fundamentalist-czech-study-shows

So the left wing says it is a tiny minority because they know Mr Khan down the shop and he says hello every morning.

The right wing says not all muslims but a worrisome proportion are extremists and understand that peaceful people don't dilute non-peaceful people.

Turns out both underestimated the amount. So now we know this, is taking any muslim immigrants at all justified?
Original post by Jebedee
http://www.praguemonitor.com/2016/05/27/views-44-europe-muslims-are-fundamentalist-czech-study-shows

So the left wing says it is a tiny minority because they know Mr Khan down the shop and he says hello every morning.

The right wing says not all muslims but a worrisome proportion are extremists and understand that peaceful people don't dilute non-peaceful people.

Turns out both underestimated the amount. So now we know this, is taking any muslim immigrants at all justified?

Not the least surprised
OH DAMN I THOUGHT THAT IF WE TOOK PEOPLE FROM AREAS WITH 80% OF THE POPULATION BELIEVING IN THESE VIEWS AND PUTTING THEM IN EUROPE WOULD CHANGE THEIR MINDS. You'd have to be stupid to think they would change their views.
Reply 3
Original post by Dieselblue
OH DAMN I THOUGHT THAT IF WE TOOK PEOPLE FROM AREAS WITH 80% OF THE POPULATION BELIEVING IN THESE VIEWS AND PUTTING THEM IN EUROPE WOULD CHANGE THEIR MINDS. You'd have to be stupid to think they would change their views.

This is including the ones born in Europe, which I imagine are the vast majority in Europe.
First World Feminists be like: "Doesn't matter, 95% of men hold misogynistic views!"
Remember, this will not matter. This is a right-wing, Jewish conspiracy.
Do you have another source? This one doesn't provide a link to the actual poll, which is quite important in order for an article to be valid.

Thanks. Unfortunately I do not understand Czech - does it say anywhere what the sample size was, and where they were taken?

Quick Reply