The Student Room Group

Medicine in Europe

I'm currently doing my AS exams and I feel like they haven't gone well and I'm not going to get all A's which I need for Medicine in the UK. I am very keen to study Medicine and I don't see any other career options. I have looked into studying abroad in Ireland, Bulgaria, Romania, Malta and Prague. I was wondering what are the application processes for these places?
For UK students, the best place to look is Medical Doorway. They're free agents which guide you through the process of applying to a certain few schools in Europe that they work with.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Angelpie24
I'm currently doing my AS exams and I feel like they haven't gone well and I'm not going to get all A's which I need for Medicine in the UK. I am very keen to study Medicine and I don't see any other career options. I have looked into studying abroad in Ireland, Bulgaria, Romania, Malta and Prague. I was wondering what are the application processes for these places?

Have you considered to study in Hungary? If you need any information on study at the University of Debrecen Medical School in Hungary fell free to contact me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending