The Student Room Group

What should I do?

Hey

I'm in my first year of A-levels, my subjects are Maths (OCR MEI) , Biology and Chemistry (new OCR spec). I want to know if an A in maths and a B in Biology and Chemistry for my AS level be enough, to do an MSc Mathematics course (particularly at University of Birmingham), because I'll be creating my Uni application in 3 months time.

I'm doing my AS exams privately, I don't go to college, and I was wondering if it would be possible to complete my second year at a college, I've been told some colleges may not accept me due to funding or what not, could someone clarify this to me.
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI
Hey

I'm in my first year of A-levels, my subjects are Maths (OCR MEI) , Biology and Chemistry (new OCR spec). I want to know if an A in maths and a B in Biology and Chemistry for my AS level be enough, to do an MSc Mathematics course (particularly at University of Birmingham), because I'll be creating my Uni application in 3 months time.

I'm doing my AS exams privately, I don't go to college, and I was wondering if it would be possible to complete my second year at a college, I've been told some colleges may not accept me due to funding or what not, could someone clarify this to me.

Considering they are expecting A*AA then i would think that could be quite a risky choice with your as grades.
I dont think many colleges accept transfers like that but you wont know until you ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending