The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

swansea singleton accommodation

Hi I am going to start MA Interpreting and translation based on Singleton Campus. But I am also looking at HSV and beck house accommodation, is there a bus? What is the best? thanks a lot
Original post by michela93
Hi I am going to start MA Interpreting and translation based on Singleton Campus. But I am also looking at HSV and beck house accommodation, is there a bus? What is the best? thanks a lot

HSV still available that's crazy. Half of it is being closed and buried aha!

There is a bus from HSV to Singleton but I dunno if they've stopped it. You'll have to just phone the uni up. It's a LONG way about 30 mins bus ride.

Have you not considered house sharing? It's much cheaper than the uni halls.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
is the accommodation is very cheap as compare to halls?
HSV is still open and they are still running buses. It is actually a 12 minute bus ride not 30 minutes. Living in a shared house is usually cheaper than halls and most private accommodation is less than 30 minutes walk
Original post by michela93

Hi Michela,

Yes there are frequent bus services that will be able to take you to your lectures on Singleton Campus from HSV and Beck House.
If you fancy walking, Beck House is roughly 15 minutes away and HSV is roughly 30 minutes.

HSV is known for being a very lively, sociable site and the accommodation is very affordable as the cost is lower because all the rooms are standard with shared bathrooms.
Beck House is more suitable for international students, mature students and students with their families.

Quick Reply

Latest