The Student Room Group

LTB6, how did it go?

Oh. My. Dear. Lord.

The unseen extract? Only the bloody book i went and picked up yesterday after buying it from HMV at £4 (bargain I have to say!)....it's like destiny or something....But still i completely failed, barely answered question 1 and did pretty much the same for question 2. Also really needed the loo during the exam, think it was nerves or something, I think I will blame that on failing.

How did everyone else do?
Reply 1
other people at my school seemed to think they did pretty well. personally i didn't like it too much, question 1 went fine, but question 2 specifying you had to refer to prose threw me a bit. I don't think it was an overly hard paper, but I wasn't really happy with what I wrote for question 2.
Reply 2
I thought it was fine. The unseen extract was a bit nasty, but I'd pretty much guessed the question 2 during my prep. I though 2 part 1 was very nice, but I don't think I wrote enough for 2 part 2.
I thought question one should of been easy but my answer was really sloppy.
I think question two went quite well.

I really liked the unseen material actually... main point of contrasting a fictional character with a factual character.
Plus I went to Cracow last month and have visited everywhere it mentioned which didn't help really... but made it a bit interesting at least!

Latest

Trending

Trending