The Student Room Group

First Love

Ok, this may sound weird but my first love was with my yr 3 teacher. She had blonde hair blue eyes, anyways she really liked me out all the students. Even when i went to yr 4 and yr 5 she would talk to me the most out of all the students who left her class. Some of you may say it's just me thinking that. But i confirmed it when i was ill. She literally took me out my class because i mentioned i had a cold. We talked and she gave me a drink.

I was not super in love with her, i thought of her as a big sister. She left my school and went to a different school. I don't know why, but teachers really liked me when i was younger. I've become less social as i grew older and people even claimed that i stopped laughing for a year?

As a person that impacted me, i know i've come more serious, but that's just maturity. Is it not?

But all that's beside the point, well most of it is. My real first love was girl in my class, she was cute. But then i saw her in a different light as i got to know her through class activities and clubs and but most importantly Golden Time.(Yr5-6)

I saw her picking her nose, which is normal for every human being but as a kid i thought it disgusting. Idk , i just started to feel as if she was slightly weird and a bit of a show-off. Then i truly fell love with a girl who was always trying to speak to me, i had a feeling she liked me but i paid it not attention. I was about to ask her out but year 6 ended and we went to different schools.

So who is your first love and why?

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;oDHXsSqOqSQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDHXsSqOqSQ[/video]

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
My first love was a bastard. :unimpressed:
Primary school teachers have to be nice and caring anyway... she was just doing her job, nothing else
Original post by samina_ay
Primary school teachers have to be nice and caring anyway... she was just doing her job, nothing else

ffs samina at least be gentle with the guy and not go for the straight uppercut to his happy childhood memories.
Lmao :rofl: ^^

My first love was this guy in primary school. I fancied him so bad it was unreal but he told me to "go away" major insult at that time. I cried for days. But since I was so young i dont really count it as love. Lol
Distant one sided love :colondollar:
No idea about the other behalf
Its complicated and painful.. and hurts like someone poke a needle :cry2:
Original post by Saeed9724
ffs samina at least be gentle with the guy and not go for the straight uppercut to his happy childhood memories.

Lol did you fancy your primary school teacher(s) too? ffs, cringe
Reply 8
My first "love" was this girl from primary school who I sat next to and was really good at maths

I never fancied my primary school teachers, I did call one "Mum" once though
Lol did you fancy your primary school teacher(s) too? ffs, cringe

Na i never knew about this kind of stuff back then but my english teacher in yr 10&11 was pretty fit.
Have never loved :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)

Are you suggesting she wasn't dtf?
Original post by fatima1998
Distant one sided love :colondollar:
No idea about the other behalf
Its complicated and painful.. and hurts like someone poke a needle :cry2:

Ooh tell us more.
Original post by Saeed9724
Na i never knew about this kind of stuff back then but my english teacher in yr 10&11 was pretty fit.

Fair enough
OP's orginal post creeped me out, planning to be a primary school teacher and don't want kids regarding you as their 'first love' loool
Original post by shreddingfish92
Are you suggesting she wasn't dtf?

Whats dtf?
Whats dtf?

down to f***
I have had a girlfriend before but I have never experienced true love. Just infatuation. :colondollar:
Original post by Rhythmical
Ooh tell us more.

And i knew it you gonna quote me if you see my post :colonhash:
Nothing special though
Reply 18
My first love didn't exist lol.
Original post by fatima1998
And i knew it you gonna quote me if you see my post :colonhash:
Nothing special though

Aww was this at school? I fell in love with my best friend, like hardcore and he meant the world to me but the bastard buggered off to another school and haven't seen him since.

Quick Reply

Latest