The Student Room Group

Overwatch thread

Scroll to see replies

Opinions on Junkenstein's revenge?
It feels a lot like Man vs Machine in TF2.
Original post by Plasmapause
Opinions on Junkenstein's revenge?
It feels a lot like Man vs Machine in TF2.

It's pretty fun. Right now I've only managed to win on Easy (queuing solo) in the 3 times i've played it so far. I really wish instead of Soldier there was some other Attack hero we could pick for it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fango_Jett
It's pretty fun. Right now I've only managed to win on Easy (queuing solo) in the 3 times i've played it so far. I really wish instead of Soldier there was some other Attack hero we could pick for it.

Erm mcree.
Just jumped into ranked for the first time at level 25. Calibrated at ~2350 playing 99% of my games solo. Pretty happy with myself. I don't particularly like team shooters that much and haven't played them apart from the odd TF2 game.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 224
This thread seems sorta dead however anyone feel free to add me almost rank 200 and I'm plat :- DemonQuartz#2196
Looking for some folks to play competitive with. Gold tier currently looking to climb back up after losing 300 from my season high. ; ;

Hit me up! brightside#21299
(edited 7 years ago)
Finally got Mercy's Witch skin. <3
Reply 227
Got 2 skins and I've no-lifed since release of the event. Main mercy and I haven't got it yet. Got 2400 credits saving up for 3000, if I don't get it by the end I'll kms
Anyone entering NUEL for their uni?
Overbuff was pretty broken when the system updated, don't worry my stat's wrong :lol:

I hit 3099, but I'm now at 2982 which is 87% apparently :cute:
Original post by Alexion
Overbuff was pretty broken when the system updated, don't worry my stat's wrong :lol:

I hit 3099, but I'm now at 2982 which is 87% apparently :cute:

Managed to get into diamond myself though I went down in rank which is sort of good since a member on my competition team is nearly 1k below mine and the captains ranks.
Original post by Vikingninja
Managed to get into diamond myself though I went down in rank which is sort of good since a member on my competition team is nearly 1k below mine and the captains ranks.

oh damn, isn't it only the master/GM ranks that have the 500 rating limit or is that 3000+?

I like having the diamond just for bragging rights and the extra competitive points tbh :lol: I'm still only *level 60 heheh
Original post by Alexion
oh damn, isn't it only the master/GM ranks that have the 500 rating limit or is that 3000+?

I like having the diamond just for bragging rights and the extra competitive points tbh :lol: I'm still only *level 60 heheh

Yeah only masters and above have 500 limit. Luckily annoying wifi here caused me to dc loads and so threw a load of SR out of the window for comp practice.
Anyone who plays on Xbox? I want to play party up but no one I know plays on the same platform.
I play Paladins

Posted from TSR Mobile
as a fellow d.va main we may have clashes of interest in comp :wink:
I've changed my username. Gywnbleidd#21252.

Finally got Tracer's "Cute" tag. I always use the cute tags.
Reply 237
What SR are you?
Reply 238
2725 we can probably grind together
Just won 2 of our 3 games in the NUEL tournament, the game we lost I had a load of BS disconnects and we nearly won against a team with a master rank person.

Quick Reply

Latest