The Student Room Group

Why are remain voters so racist?

Scroll to see replies

cyka blyat idi nahui
Original post by Blyat
Which is why you build a wall against them and let white europeans in?

Ok mr trump

Are you excited for the ghostbusters reboot also?
Reply 22
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
'Why are remain voters so racist?'.....

Wtf - are you stupid or trolling? :lol:

Unironically supporting remaining in an immigration system which requires non-europeans (aka white people) to go through a million hoops to come to the uk whereas white euros can just come willy nilly is racist
Original post by Blyat
Unironically supporting remaining in an immigration system which requires non-europeans (aka white people) to go through a million hoops to come to the uk whereas white euros can just come willy nilly is racist

Or maybe because it is called "free movement in Europe" and Europe is predominantly made of white people?

Are you just angry cos your aunty got her visa rejected?
Original post by Blyat
"Will help noone"

- makes it easier for SKILLED commonwealth immigrants to come here
- SKILLED european immigrants still able to come
- balances numbers more fairly

How will it help this you know how much hatred of immigrants there is in the UK?, if we leave the EU that won't make the Government take in more immigrants from Commonwealth countries after all if it did then you would take in the same amount of immigrants and the public wants less immigrants.The public wants to have the same amount of EU immigrants as those from other countries and subject them to the same procedure.

The Government are probably going to have to sign up to trade deals anyway(maybe even Schengen) so EU immigration might not even change much after leaving the EU.So that argument is probably not going to be true.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Dalek1099
How will it help this you know how much hatred of immigrants there is in the UK?, if we leave the EU that won't make the Government take in more immigrants from Commonwealth countries after all if it did then you would take in the same amount of immigrants and the public wants less immigrants.The public wants to have the same amount of EU immigrants as those from other countries and subject them to the same procedures.

If the public wants less immigrants then it should be fair on EVERYONE that we can't come here

You shouldn't force immigration on the public

Original post by lolatmaths
Or maybe because it is called "free movement in Europe" and Europe is predominantly made of white people?

Are you just angry cos your aunty got her visa rejected?

Who deserves to come here more...

-Hardworking, skilled Indian aerospace engineer

-Piotr the unemployed Slovak who just happened to be born in europe
Original post by Blyat
I bet you love those white europeans rather than well qualified indians like my family :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

not sure if trolling..

Any how, I'm a remain voter, and I'm Asian too
Original post by Blyat

You're so passionate about this, if you took that much pride in India then why come here in the first place?

Surely for one of the fastest growing economies, the last thing you need is a brain drain?

And remain voters dont vote remain because they would rather have white people than indians, there are other reasons to it.
Reply 28
You're so passionate about this, if you took that much pride in India then why come here in the first place?

Surely for one of the fastest growing economies, the last thing you need is a brain drain?

And remain voters dont vote remain because they would rather have white people than indians, there are other reasons to it.

Which are?
Original post by Blyat

I'm sure the first guy won't struggle getting a visa, tbh. Does he have a name though? I like how you only gave the European (Piotr) a name - does the Indian not deserve a distinct identity?? RACIST.
Reply 30
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I'm sure the first guy won't struggle getting a visa, tbh. Does he have a name though? I like how you only gave the European (Piotr) a name - does the Indian not deserve a distinct identity?? RACIST.

Only so many slots to fill, and they're all occupied by lucky europeans first
Original post by Blyat
Which are?

you've completely ignored my first two points but ok

Reasons for staying? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3904875 read.

As an asian, im embarrassed that theres idiots like you out there. Now go somewhere else, complain about that bloody diamond of yours or something.
Original post by Blyat
Only so many slots to fill, and they're all occupied by lucky europeans first

You're stupid. How you got in is beyond me.
Reply 33
you've completely ignored my first two points but ok

Reasons for staying? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3904875 read.

As an asian, im embarrassed that theres idiots like you out there. Now go somewhere else, complain about that bloody diamond of yours or something.

Literally all of those arguments got **** on in the first two posts :biggrin: that guy keeps making cringe threads (and you keep participating in them)

Hilarious that you'd turn your back on your own heritage AND encourage Britain to turn her back on the Commonwealth which helped create her to let herself get annexed by the Europeans she's warred for thousands of years
Original post by Blyat
Literally all of those arguments got **** on in the first two posts :biggrin: that guy keeps making cringe threads (and you keep participating in them)

Hilarious that you'd turn your back on your own heritage AND encourage Britain to turn her back on the Commonwealth which helped create her to let herself get annexed by the Europeans she's warred for thousands of years

Im sorry but youre the idiot who thinks the reason you vote remain is "**** the indians, we only want whites in our country"
Like seriously? what makes you think the world revolves around India and they're the smartest? Indians are some of the most racist people around anyway

and no, you'll find he sufficiently countered it you uneducated moron
Original post by Blyat
If the public wants less immigrants then it should be fair on EVERYONE that we can't come here

You shouldn't force immigration on the public

Mr Piotr can also be hardworking and given the right circumstances be qualified for the job.
OP is annoyed his aunty's visa got rejected.
Original post by Blyat

Raj could be a paedophile/rapist like so many of the indian men flooding the gates illegally.
Reply 38
Original post by ForgetMe
Mr Piotr can also be hardworking and given the right circumstances be qualified for the job.

Of course, and under FAIR rules, he would get in!

But under the current rules? Nope! Mr Piotr can be an alcoholic unemployed wife beater and still enter the UK freely!

Indians are some of the most racist people around anywayn

Raj could be a paedophile/rapist like so many of the indian men flooding the gates illegally.

^ see an example of remain voter racism
Original post by Blyat

^ see an example of remain voter racism

Being politically incorrect isnt racism. You're so sensitive lmao

http://atimes.com/2016/04/an-african-american-explains-why-india-is-the-most-racist-country-in-the-world/

43% racial intolerance, how would they fit in with our society?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending