How many people bullied you at school?

Scroll to see replies

A lot :lol: people I did not know.
Original post by SeanFM
A lot :lol: people I did not know.

:console:

Same tho.
Just myself FeelsBadMan.
Quite a few at secondary school unfortunately in yr 11.
I never was truly bullied, but a handful of people did get on my nerves.
In Secondary Some of the teachers did, it rarely happened with students though, there wasn't much bullying in my school, at least not in my year.
Original post by NotNotBatman
In Secondary Some of the teachers did, it rarely happened with students though, there wasn't much bullying in my school, at least not in my year.

I had some people kind of say mean comments to me when I lost a lit weight because of uc. I didn't like talking about it so they would just make the assumption that I was dieting and purposely doing to gain attention. I cry about it still to this day :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Most people in my year, though a few to a much larger extent than any others... and a couple of teachers :biggrin:
These threads always make me feel sad :frown:

I was fortunate enough to not be bullied past year 8.
i got bullied by my teachers bmt
Original post by ravioliyears
I had some people kind of say mean comments to me when I lost a lit weight because of uc. I didn't like talking about it so they would just make the assumption that I was dieting and purposely doing to gain attention. I cry about it still to this day :s-smilie:

Well, that's an odd assumption to make, I got a fair share of comments about my weight, but it wasn't for anything other than that. And I didn't like talking about either because of the annoying assumptions I knew people would make.
Well, that's an odd assumption to make, I got a fair share of comments about my weight, but it wasn't for anything other than that. And I didn't like talking about either because of the annoying assumptions I knew people would make.

That's the snobby girls school for you :lol: Mind you I got even more comments when I was on steroid treatment and gained weight after.
Original post by gr8wizard10
i got bullied by my teachers bmt

Real talk only state school boffin kids know :rofl:
Reply 14
Ahh i lost count, year 9 was worst

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interesting.. :hmmmm2: I guess some teachers can be mean.
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Real talk only state school boffin kids know :rofl:

Lol, I went to a state school and had a teacher who'd buy me presents.

:u:
probably 67 not muchh #staystrongbullis

Teachers bullied you?! That's awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone apart from my 2 best friends (':

Quick Reply