The Student Room Group

ISIS fail : Muslims refugees converting to Christianity in mass

Scroll to see replies

Of course. Crusaders at it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Ordo
Yes narrow minded ''islamphobia'' everywhere :angry:

i sincerely doubt its because of the external pressures placed upon them by people who dislike islam
Reply 22
Original post by The Roast
Didn't you know? All a priest needs to do is mutter a few words and the water turns holy in the name of God.

Wonderful isn't it?

still equally logical to the religion they came from
except less religion-induced ********

overall, a positive move for them
Original post by Results
Judging from your profile picture your posting this to incite an argument.

People do desperate/rash things in a desperate situation.

If someone put a gun to your head and said say "I ****ed the community water pool's hose" on camera - of course...you'd d it for the sake of living and not getting hurt, wouldn't you?

The less people talk about religion the better - I think if those that ARE religious talk about it among themselves the more peaceful things would be.

No, the article is actually fake and fabricated. People commenting on such threads, instead of ignoring them, it what breaks the peace.
Thanks to the religion of peace(tm) this is a sure fire way of being granted asylum

more power to them I say
Original post by BaconandSauce
Thanks to the religion of peace(tm) this is a sure fire way of being granted asylum

more power to them I say

Christianity is also the religion of peace, "you should be killed if you insult your parents or work on a sunday"
Original post by Thutmose-III
Then why would you reject discussion of this topic? Whether or not the OP seeks to "provoke" (which is not in itself a bad thing; being intellectually provocative can be a pathway to new kinds of thinking, to debate and disputation and then, hopefully, understanding), that doesn't mean the underlying story is more or less worthy of discussion.

Also, you said based on his profile picture he seeks to "incite an argument"; how would ridiculing Anjem Choudhury incite an argument? With whom? Only an Islamic extremist would be irritated by it

You're so ridiculously self righteous just stop.
You can understand why they would be converting to christianity.
Original post by sainsburys wraps
Christianity is also the religion of peace, "you should be killed if you insult your parents or work on a sunday"

Can you get asylum in Muslim countries if you claim you will be a victim because of this?
How is it an ISIS fail?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity

Johannes, another Iranian, left Tehran for Vienna. Born into a Muslim family, the 32-year-old who was previously called Sadegh began questioning the roots of Islam at university. “I found that the history of Islam was completely different from what we were taught at school. Maybe, I thought, it was a religion that began with violence?

“A religion that began with violence cannot lead people to freedom and love. Jesus Christ said ‘those who use the sword will die by the sword’. This really changed my mind.”

Last year, the Austrian bishops’ conference published new guidelines for priests, warning that some refugees may seek baptism in the hope of improving their chances of obtaining asylum.

why are people fleeing from iran anyway. iran is not at war.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hopefully the next step will be to abandon religion all together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending