The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I will happily do it, though I am not religious.
Reply 2
I'll gladly help, though I am a wicked and nasty atheist, so if you get more of the Religious crew then I'll happily be removed from the list.
I'll have a go. I'm religious.
Reply 4
Phillip
I'll gladly help, though I am a wicked and nasty atheist, so if you get more of the Religious crew then I'll happily be removed from the list.

Be gone Satan. :wink:
Reply 5
depends what year you're in :P if its just gcse then sos cba..but if a level then yeh i will. the last time i had to do something like it it was for a friend who was at uni, didnt take too much time actually!
Reply 6
Thanks everyone, its been sent to you
Reply 7
Im at uni. its not for my dissertation...its just a small research assisgnment
I didn't receive it. I'll have to go now though. My name is The_Myth Leader. It needs an underscore. When do you need it completed by, the earliest I can complete it is tomorrow night. I've got exams tomorrow :frown:

PM me if you want me to answer it, but, like I say, the earliest I can send is tomorrow night, if lucky. :smile:
Reply 9
Send it to me I love questionnaires.
I'm not religious but I seem to fill in loads of these questionnaires! I realise that those two points are entirely unrelated, yet both are true - so send it to me!
I'll do it. I'm religious (Catholic) to a certain extent, although I don't follow it to the letter - there are a few things I disagree with in the Catholic faith. But still I'm more Catholic than not.

Feel free to send me the questionnaire.
Reply 12
ill give it a shot, im religious in the sense i have strong personal beliefs, but i dont actually believe in or follow any religion.......
HmmmMmm Been married for nearly 34 years, but I do not accept PM's (Or send them)
Reply 14
Questionnaires have been sent. Thanks!
Reply 15
I wouldn't mind :smile:
Reply 16
Thanks Ribbons, its been sent :-)
I'll do it if you still need people :smile:
Reply 18
Yep, still need participants. Males the most...dont be shy boys
You can send it to me if you want an agnostic's version.

Latest

Trending

Trending