The Student Room Group

Gcse mark schemes 2016

Does anyone have the full mark scheme for:

Edexcel English
AQA Biology (B1 & B2)
AQA Chemistry (C1 & C2)
AQA Physics (P1 & P2)
Edexcel Maths (Non-Calc & Calc)

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH IF YOU HELP ME OUT.

Scroll to see replies

Hopefully this helped

Spoiler

Reply 2
Pls don't cheat in your year 10 mocks. Chances are your school won't even give you the latest 2016 papers as they'll save them for later on in year 11 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by mxskaan
Pls don't cheat in your year 10 mocks. Chances are your school won't even give you the latest 2016 papers as they'll save them for later on in year 11 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wdym? I do my yr 11 mocks in December lmao.
If you cheat in your mocks, wait till next year then your f**ked because you cheated and now all the teachers think you are predicted A*s but you end up barely passing.
Original post by Mrs.Grey

And you have Year 10 mocks next month....
Reply 6
Original post by PHInfinity
And you have Year 10 mocks next month....

True but they're on the 2015 papers :smile:
True but they're on the 2015 papers :smile:

Then don't cheat on them you idiot.
Reply 8

I just want to give you a heads up for your exams as cheating won't help you at all. Anyways do whatever you please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mxskaan
I just want to give you a heads up for your exams as cheating won't help you at all. Anyways do whatever you please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr, there was a stupid kid who did the same as Mrs Grey and then panicked at his real exams because he was predicted all A*s.
Reply 10
Then don't cheat on them you idiot.

True, I can be pretty idiotic.
True, I can be pretty idiotic.

Then you want to get your head down and actually revise and do PRE-2014 past papers.
Reply 12
Then you want to get your head down and actually revise and do PRE-2014 past papers.
AQA only has papers up to 2013 smfh.
You'll regret cheating on your mocks tbh.
i am in year ten and have just had my end of year exams. year ten exams don't go towards your predicted grades, which is a brilliant thing. what i wanted to say was that i am generally a straight A*/A grade student (in year ten) but haven't done that great in my end of year ten exams. however, i would rather not do that great in them and use that as a learning curve. i mean it was detrimental that i did not begin revising earlier. also i have been focusing on trying to get all of my coursework to an A* standard, which has taken all the energy out of me!
another one of my friends cheated in her end of year ten exams. she has done well though, but just learnt mark schemes - rather than the overall content.
i guess what i am saying is that i would prefer to do not very well through not cheating - using my mistakes as a learning curve. so that i can perform astoundingly in my year 11 mocks. rather than cheating which is pointless and does not reflect true ability.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh love, if you cheat on these you're gonna be ****ed. Its not a competition with the rest of your class and year, the teacher doesn't really care, neither does the school. Its for you to do it, see where you went wrong, and revise and learn that. If you cheat, you're not going to know what to revise and you'll be stuck next year. Trust me, i was in the same boat up until a month ago (I'm in year 11).
Reply 16
Thank you and I am revising rn lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Thank you and I am currently revising rn

Posted from TSR Mobile
how come you have mocks in year ten and not year eleven?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you cheat in your mocks, wait till next year then your f**ked because you cheated and now all the teachers think you are predicted A*s but you end up barely passing.

If you get A* in your mocks and don't come in for your actual GCSE's can't they count the mocks as the GCSE...?

Quick Reply

Latest