The Student Room Group

Higher German Cfe Exam 2016

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any predictions about what the higher German listening essay is going to be about?? and what are people learning for it?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

You need to put it in Scottish qualifications :smile: But I have no clue :'( last year they had future plans which I'm gutted about as I did part of my speaking on it :'(
Original post by emma_georgia998
You need to put it in Scottish qualifications :smile: But I have no clue :'( last year they had future plans which I'm gutted about as I did part of my speaking on it :'(

yeah I have put a new thread in that bit! omg I know I'm so sad about that as so did I and what have u learnt?
Original post by hannahsonshekens
yeah I have put a new thread in that bit! omg I know I'm so sad about that as so did I and what have u learnt?

We havent really been taught anything specific, just phrases like "on one hand... On the other hand". We were given a booklet with slightly more detail in it. Still feel super screwed about tomorrow though because I just haven't put in a whole lot of effort :'(
Original post by emma_georgia998
We havent really been taught anything specific, just phrases like "on one hand... On the other hand". We were given a booklet with slightly more detail in it. Still feel super screwed about tomorrow though because I just haven't put in a whole lot of effort :'(

yeah I feel the same! hopefully we just get good questions, have you prepared for the directed writing??
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha kinda.... I hate writing about employability but pretty sure it's going to come up 😭 have you?
I don't mind writing about that so I kind of hope it does! as long as it's a basic one. I'm most scared for the listening essay 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending