The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

English Lit and Theatre studies reading lists 2016 (Leeds)

Hey I have an offer from Leeds to study English Lit and Theatre studies starting in September 2016 and I was wanting to get a head start on my reading but can't find any reading lists for the first year on the website. Are there any current students at Leeds doing this subject or anyone else who knows what good books to buy for first year or start reading now??? Any comprehensive first year reading lists would be much appreciated too :smile:
Original post by Gpickles6746
Hey I have an offer from Leeds to study English Lit and Theatre studies starting in September 2016 and I was wanting to get a head start on my reading but can't find any reading lists for the first year on the website. Are there any current students at Leeds doing this subject or anyone else who knows what good books to buy for first year or start reading now??? Any comprehensive first year reading lists would be much appreciated too :smile:

Hi!

Thanks for your post. You can find the reading lists for all of the School of English modules here: http://lib5.leeds.ac.uk/rlists/broker/readinglists.php?q=engl&scope=2&sess=201617

(For anyone else reading this - the lists for other subjects can be found from this page)

To know which modules you're taking, you'll need to look at the programme catalogue - here's the link for BA English Literature and Theatre Studies.

I hope that helps!
Amanda
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest