The Student Room Group

opinion on this guy

This may sound petty

I was put with this guy in my placement group along with 2 other girls. And I have a crush on him however I don't act upon it. Right from day one I introduced myself and asked him a question and he completely blanked me..and basically gave me impression he hates me even though he hadn't even spoken to me

I noticed when this other bubbly girl spoke he would talk back with her but never with me

It's like he would make a strong effort to avoid me

It's pretty awkward

Iv noticed him sometimes look at me but rarely though I know he doesn't like me fair enough but how can someone dislike someone else if the other person hasn't even spoken

I just get the impression that he looks down on me and I'm not to utter even hello to him

One time me made me feel really awkward and just basically started a comvo with the other girl and made me feel left out like an idiot

Ps he's white and I'm brown

I reckon he hates brown girls
Some people are just racist
Reply 2
Original post by shazy2014
Some people are just racist

Lol I thought that too as he only talks to the white girl but we're both medics how can he be racist when he knows he'll have to treat anyone regardless of race etc
Sounds like a douche, move on. Plenty more out there. If he's ignoring a person he's never met before he's probably not worth it anyway
Reply 4
Doesn't want to know you and doesn't like your presence

Not everyone will like you, get over it
Why do you like him?

Are you usually shy and quiet? Maybe he just doesn't vibe with those types of people. You should just ask him, I did that before with a stripper girl in my class that assumed I didn't like her we talked it out and it was just a big misunderstanding. How do you know he hates brown girls?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Lol I thought that too as he only talks to the white girl but we're both medics how can he be racist when he knows he'll have to treat anyone regardless of race etc

Loooooooool this totally reminds me of this one medic guy who decided to block and ignore me completely because his friends (my ex-friends) told him i was being severely depressed - when we've never even properly talked before.

Try but he still might have a hidden varied opinion, or maybe he'll talk less to the people he'll treat who are from different ethnicities compared to white
Reply 9
Original post by xobeauty
Why do you like him?

Are you usually shy and quiet? Maybe he just doesn't vibe with those types of people. You should just ask him, I did that before with a stripper girl in my class that assumed I didn't like her we talked it out and it was just a big misunderstanding. How do you know he hates brown girls?

It's not that I'm sad he doesn't like me it's more that I feel he is looking down on me and yeah I don't say much

He talks to white people not really any brown girls

I just had a crush on him that's all thought he looked cute.
Original post by samina_ay
Doesn't want to know you and doesn't like your presence

Not everyone will like you, get over it

Yeah but how can someone hate you from nothing all my other group work iv been paired with white guys who even thought were not best buddies at least we're receptive ..and friendly
Original post by BWV1007
Loooooooool this totally reminds me of this one medic guy who decided to block and ignore me completely because his friends (my ex-friends) told him i was being severely depressed - when we've never even properly talked before.

Hmm depression I'd a very common thing I wonder how he'll deal with depressed patients in future ...
Yeah but how can someone hate you from nothing all my other group work iv been paired with white guys who even thought were not best buddies at least we're receptive ..and friendly

Sounds like his own personal problem that we don't know of. Ignore his rudeness
It's not that I'm sad he doesn't like me it's more that I feel he is looking down on me and yeah I don't say much

He talks to white people not really any brown girls

I just had a crush on him that's all thought he looked cute.

You're making assumptions. Just like how you see brown people almost always hanging within their own race, he probably just doesn't vibe with you and feels more comfortable with his own race, same sorry excuse you hear brown and Asian people use.
Original post by xobeauty
You're making assumptions. Just like how you see brown people almost always hanging within their own race, he probably just doesn't vibe with you and feels more comfortable with his own race, same sorry excuse you hear brown and Asian people use.

He didn't even let me speak with him before giving me strong impression of don't even talk to me or look at me ...I don't like people who look down on others
He didn't even let me speak with him before giving me strong impression of don't even talk to me or look at me ...I don't like people who look down on others

how come you didn't call him out on his rudeness?
This may sound petty

I was put with this guy in my placement group along with 2 other girls. And I have a crush on him however I don't act upon it. Right from day one I introduced myself and asked him a question and he completely blanked me..and basically gave me impression he hates me even though he hadn't even spoken to me

I noticed when this other bubbly girl spoke he would talk back with her but never with me

It's pretty awkward

Iv noticed him sometimes look at me but rarely though I know he doesn't like me fair enough but how can someone dislike someone else if the other person hasn't even spoken

I just get the impression that he looks down on me and I'm not to utter even hello to him

One time me made me feel really awkward and just basically started a comvo with the other girl and made me feel left out like an idiot

Whoever the guy is...he's not worth ur time..relax if he desnt look at u u don't look at him..you'll fine someone better
This may sound petty

It's pretty awkward

There's plenty of fish in the sea. I'm sure you'll find someone who likes you for you.
Original post by omer_bawa
Whoever the guy is...he's not worth ur time..relax if he desnt look at u u don't look at him..you'll fine someone better

I don't agree
Plenty of girls act like that towards men for many petty reasons, expect the same back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending