The Student Room Group

How much money do you have? *POLL

Poll

How much Money do you have?

As per poll.
Reply 1
What poll?

Edit: Now that the poll has appeared, it was better when it wasn't there, the options don't make any sense. What if you have less than 100 doubloons? If you have more than 100,000 pink shells then which option do you pick? They all apply.
(edited 7 years ago)
less than £10,000 in total if i count my cash, savings and investment portfolio
Reply 3
Original post by James82
What poll?

Edit: Now that the poll has appeared, it was better when it wasn't there, the options don't make any sense. What if you have less than 100 doubloons? If you have more than 100,000 pink shells then which option do you pick? They all apply.

its a student forum and very few students have such numbers so i didnt bother adding it in, sorry.
Reply 4
Original post by Napp
its a student forum and very few students have such numbers so i didnt bother adding it in, sorry.

That reply makes as much sense as the options in the poll.
Reply 5
Original post by James82
That reply makes as much sense as the options in the poll.

Oh im terribly sorry if you dont understand basic maths, shall i dumb it down for you?
Reply 6
Original post by Napp
Oh im terribly sorry if you dont understand basic maths, shall i dumb it down for you?

Go on then, educate me in you basic maths ways.
Reply 7
Original post by James82
Go on then, educate me in you basic maths ways.

I know you, i've run into you before on this site and you seem to be just as big a @spikey object@ as before.
Take a whild guess as to how you not being able to understand 3 character long options on the poll.
Now if you dont like it go play in a mine field.
I have £300 or something in my bank account, and probably £200 saved at home so £500...

Saving up to buy nice clothes for uni!!
Reply 9
Original post by Napp
I know you, i've run into you before on this site and you seem to be just as big a @spikey object@ as before.
Take a whild guess as to how you not being able to understand 3 character long options on the poll.
Now if you dont like it go play in a mine field.

You only joined the site 2 days ago, you haven't run into me before. None of the options on the poll are 3 characters long, so I'm not sure what you're going on about there. The one thing I do understand is that the poll makes no sense.
Reply 10
10k-100k
Original post by Reue
10k-100k

Quite poor for someone who works at your age
Reply 12
The jump from £10k to £100k is kind of large...

But looking at the replies, TSRians not so poor it seems.
£718
Will be £838 in a few weeks time when i get more money from my parents:h:
Currently only 15k in actual liquid funds (Practically all in my ISA). However I have a further 12k in Asset based investments (Peer to Peer, Bonds). But yeah this is a student forum, the jump to 100k is a bit radical lmao.
£7.29
>100
That does not include student finance money. Thats not my money.
I'll be getting a car and a job soon hopefully, and I'll be working my ass off.
Original post by surina16
£7.29

Can youu buy me McDonalds pls
Reply 18
Original post by Pablo Picasso
Quite poor for someone who works at your age

Most of my money is in house equity :smile:
I haz many monies. Approximately a little OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest