The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation/life at uni question

Hey guys, so I was recently allocated my accommodation as St Peter's Court which is self catered I believe, and i just had a question so:

If you don't feel like making your own food one day, is there a canteen or something to go get food from for cheap? or are you left to completely fend for yourself?

Thanks in advance :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Chysantus
Hey guys, so I was recently allocated my accommodation as St Peter's Court which is self catered I believe, and i just had a question so:

If you don't feel like making your own food one day, is there a canteen or something to go get food from for cheap? or are you left to completely fend for yourself?

Thanks in advance :smile:

You can purchase a meal card for use in the catering outlets on campus, but obviously if you're self - catered then I doubt you'd want to track up to campus ?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey

I was hoping to apply for self-catered ensuite at Raleigh or St Peter's but they went pretty fast. I've got an offer for a standard at Raleigh but my next choice is a Broadgate Studio (normal; ensuites were all gone, too!).

What are studios like? I've heard that they can get pretty lonely because it's not a shared kitchen so fresher's week could get a little dull.

What advice would you give?
Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending