The Student Room Group

Is he cheating on me or getting a rebound?

My Boyfriend and I broke up a week ago because we might need to deal with long distance relationship (6 months). We discussed and talked in person he was really nice I cried so did he and said "I didnt want to end like this". We agreed to talk as friends but he has been acting cold and distant to me. I decided to stop talking to him for 5 days now. And last night I just recieved an instagram message from a girl saying my ex has been sending her kisses and said that me and him broke up.... (She sent it to me 2 days after we broke up but I only just opened it) .Also during the weekend he was the first person to watch my snapchat stories (I post like every 2 hours). I know that he rarely check snapchats because he is not bothered.I am shocked and I nearly send the message that the girl sent me to him but so glad that I didn't. Im confused about him...was he cheating on me or getting a rebound? Why is he ignoring me? What should I do?
You broke up. Sounds like it's over for good. Might be time to think about moving on :console: :emo:

Thinking into it too much will only hurt you...
Reply 2
You broke up, he's allowed to move on but you have to too.
Reply 3
You can't cheat AND rebound. If you broke up, he's just moving on.

Stop being possessive and move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Hdavidson99
My Boyfriend and I broke up a week ago because we might need to deal with long distance relationship (6 months). We discussed and talked in person he was really nice I cried so did he and said "I didnt want to end like this". We agreed to talk as friends but he has been acting cold and distant to me. I decided to stop talking to him for 5 days now. And last night I just recieved an instagram message from a girl saying my ex has been sending her kisses and said that me and him broke up.... (She sent it to me 2 days after we broke up but I only just opened it) .Also during the weekend he was the first person to watch my snapchat stories (I post like every 2 hours). I know that he rarely check snapchats because he is not bothered.I am shocked and I nearly send the message that the girl sent me to him but so glad that I didn't. Im confused about him...was he cheating on me or getting a rebound? Why is he ignoring me? What should I do?

hate to break it you, but now that you not together there's no return on investment from him talking to you.

also, the reality which you probably know already, is that he obvs knew this girl when you two were dating, but given that the girl messaged you about him pursuing her I'm guessing he didnt escalate with her until you two broke up, and so girl obvs contacted you to make sure he was telling the truth, because she dont want to be no man-stealer.

Quick Reply

Latest