The Student Room Group

Broken

I really liked this boy but he was playing with my feelings to make me laughing stock its been 3 years and I am still not over it idk what to do....
I really cannot stay happy that feeling crushes me from the inside...
tell him what he is doing to you.
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
tell him what he is doing to you.

I did....well I tried...but I found out my best friend was responsible for back stabbing me...she did this because the guy she liked was like a brother to me we were from the same back ground...(Pakistani) and she was African...so after she proposed he refused.. she thought he liked me...but tbh we were just BEST FRIENDS...The guy I liked was really close to her so he played with my feelings..to make her happy...He later told me he really liked me but because of my best friend he did this and does NOT regret it.....infact they proved that I lied...and he never liked me...EVERYONE..BELIEVED BECAUSE SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND.....WHY WOULD SHE LIE...I lost everything......I feel horrible
Original post by Missimperfect18
I did....well I tried...but I found out my best friend was responsible for back stabbing me...she did this because the guy she liked was like a brother to me we were from the same back ground...(Pakistani) and she was African...so after she proposed he refused.. she thought he liked me...but tbh we were just BEST FRIENDS...The guy I liked was really close to her so he played with my feelings..to make her happy...He later told me he really liked me but because of my best friend he did this and does NOT regret it.....infact they proved that I lied...and he never liked me...EVERYONE..BELIEVED BECAUSE SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND.....WHY WOULD SHE LIE...I lost everything......I feel horrible

For Christ it was three years ago, get over it already. People who you trust will lie to you and hurt you, and when they do you get them out of your life a quickly as possible and start hating them. Also people will use you and not care about your feelings, you just have to accept it.
Original post by Clockrice
For Christ it was three years ago, get over it already. People who you trust will lie to you and hurt you, and when they do you get them out of your life a quickly as possible and start hating them. Also people will use you and not care about your feelings, you just have to accept it.

I guess you are right....
I am trying perhaps I just am not immune to such people then....
but I'll keep trying
Original post by Missimperfect18
I really liked this boy but he was playing with my feelings to make me laughing stock its been 3 years and I am still not over it idk what to do....
I really cannot stay happy that feeling crushes me from the inside...

Don't worry - it was 3 years ago. Tell yourself that no two people are the same and that you are not going to be victim to being a 'laughing stock' for the rest of your life.

It's easier said than done, and overly cliche, but try to move on - it is only way you can start to feel happy again. Just spend time with other people, find something you enjoy and, after time, you will start to feel better :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest