The Student Room Group

Why women destroy civilization

[video="youtube;UxpVwBzFAkw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw[/video]

Just happened to bump into this video. Take your time and watch it. Discuss. Right or wrong? Which part do you agree and which part do you think is trash?

@Foo.mp3

Scroll to see replies

This would probably fit better in Society.

@iEthan?
Original post by Hydeman
This would probably fit better in Society.

@iEthan?

the video is 18 minutes long....how u finish watching that fast
Original post by HucktheForde
x

funny how the guy talks about women as things xD

i think we gave women too many rights
Original post by Steelmeat
funny how the guy talks about women as things xD

i think we gave women too many rights

The opening was very interesting. I somehow agree that women are only loyal to the strongest men, citing how french women marry nazi officials during the occupation of france, which was true. But the longer the video goes i spot more and more wrongs.
The opening was very interesting. I somehow agree that women are only loyal to the strongest men, citing how french women marry nazi officials during the occupation of france, which was true. But the longer the video goes i spot more and more wrongs.

the cheating is real lol

i'm still listening as we comment to each other but im about 6 mins through the vids
Original post by Steelmeat
the cheating is real lol

i'm still listening as we comment to each other but im about 6 mins through the vids

Note to self : time to become a thug
It's a load of reactionary ********. Although I suspect it will strike a chord with men who struggle with women.
Note to self : time to become a thug

lol yea, ok no this is ******** criminals gangster and mass murderers are always going to be more attractive to women than hardworking honest men

that's balls sorry i had to stop watching there
Reply 9
I've seen the video before along with that guys other video on the matter. Simply put it boils down to male vs female social attitudes and how on average women tend to go with the more "Socially acceptable" opinions (e.g the same as their peers or as the media says) whereas men tend to be more stubborn and critical in regards to choosing and maintaining their own (Why men seem to be the bulk of most right wing movements) and how, in regards to women, at least that can be dangerous in a democratic scenario. It's an interesting subject for debate but I doubt it'd be tolerated for very long given the attitudes of some on this forum.

In regards to my own opinion on his video, he makes a good effort in arguing the case, and in some scenario's I agree with him... But then again there's an awful lot of men I don't think should be able to vote either... I'm curious to see what others think.
Cant put this on the women when men are just as hellbent on supporting their misplaced suicidal policies
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11

No, a while back in school, I learn't about a Jewish woman who disguised herself as a German. She married a Nazi official so she could survive. Coming from a females perspective the whole video is completely incorrect. Don't believe everything you see.
From an entirely logical point of view, he makes a lot of good points.

From an idealist's point of view, his massive generalisation of men and women is just wrong. The majority of feminist society is having a negative impact on society, yes, because they're taking advantage of the compassion of men and modern social expectations to force their politicial views on society without real debates. However, that's just the arrogant, self-centered majority of feminist society, and it's only as bad as the white christian male groups that ruled society in the past by oppressing anyone that disagreed with them. It does not represent all women, and women do not have an inherent inclination to certain world views. The only reason that part of feminist society is so prevalent is because selfish women take advantage of it's rising popularity in order to gain themselves rights that they don't necessarily deserve.(such as getting jobs that they're less qualified for than men applying for the same role)

At the end of the day though, that part of feminist society is just trying to reverse discrimination. They're being sexist towards men in order to gain an inherent advantage within society, just like how white christian men oppressed other races and women in the past in order to gain themselves an inherent advantage within society.

- An egalitarian. I believe that everyone should be born mostly equal within society. Obviously, your appearance will affect your social standing and there isn't much to be done to prevent that; but other than that, your social standing should be defined primarily by your own actions and the way that you interact with the rest of society.
So basically to counter the non-existent 'islamic takeover of europe' he wants to instill some islamic social norms??
Can someone make a TL;DW post please.
Reply 15
I agree women will **** the world up with feminism, they need the patriarchy society back. To stop these crazy women from messing up our planet. FYI wasn't meant to sound chauvinistic but I guess this sounds this way. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Vikingninja
Can someone make a TL;DW post please.

Basically, he says:

As women get more rights, less men are reproducing because they actually have to stay faithful to one wife. (editor's note: this is true but not a bad thing)

Women have an inclination to liberal views, so when they got voting rights; liberal parties got more power. (editor's note: blatantly sexist, and anti-liberal, though technically yes, more women support liberal parties than men)

Women are more accepting of foreigners than men, which causes our immigration policies to be more lenient while women are in power. Which means that we have a higher risk of islamic influence. (editor's note: sexist, racist, and ignorant)

Apparently some douche in the past theorised that as women gain power, there will be a higher risk of western culture collapsing (editor's note: again, blatantly sexist. Statistically valid, because the rise of women's power in the past has caused cultures to collapse, e.g. britain's class divided culture collapsed quite rapidly after the feminist revolution. That wasn't a bad thing though imo)

I didn't pay much attention to all of it, so I'm not sure what else there is to say. I think he said something about women being comparable to Nazis or something. I dunno

Original post by Jazzyboy
Basically, he says:

As women get more rights, less men are reproducing because they actually have to stay faithful to one wife. (editor's note: this is true but not a bad thing)

Women have an inclination to liberal views, so when they got voting rights; liberal parties got more power. (editor's note: blatantly sexist, and anti-liberal, though technically yes, more women support liberal parties than men)

Women are more accepting of foreigners than men, which causes our immigration policies to be more lenient while women are in power. Which means that we have a higher risk of islamic influence. (editor's note: sexist, racist, and ignorant)

Apparently some douche in the past theorised that as women gain power, there will be a higher risk of western culture collapsing (editor's note: again, blatantly sexist. Statistically valid, because the rise of women's power in the past has caused cultures to collapse, e.g. britain's class divided culture collapsed quite rapidly after the feminist revolution. That wasn't a bad thing though imo)

I didn't pay much attention to all of it, so I'm not sure what else there is to say. I think he said something about women being comparable to Nazis or something. I dunno

So most of it is bullocks like a lot of these YT channels which write/talk about other political issues etc?
Original post by Vikingninja
So most of it is bullocks?

Not necessarily. A lot of it is just statistics, which are probably true. The points that he puts across based on those statistics are indeed 'bullocks' though.
Original post by Jazzyboy
Not necessarily. A lot of it is just statistics, which are probably true. The points that he puts across based on those statistics are indeed 'bullocks' though.

Yeah more referring to the points really.

Quick Reply

Latest