Reply 80
Original post by Call Me Juan
who run the world girls

Yeah, that's why I date them :P
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
NSS

What
yep - love is love regardless
I don't support it as being Christian I think marriage should be between a man and a woman. BUT at the end of the day gay couples being happily married isn't affecting my life in an way, so why not I guess :smile:
It is not actually legal everywhere in the UK- NI still doesn't support gay marriage
Personally I think no.
Why not ask "do you support marriage?". We shouldn't differentiate between straight or gay marriage. Both are equally a right and neither should stand in need of anyone's approval.
Original post by Anonymous
What

No ****, Sherlock.
I don't get why you would be against gay marriage. What do you think would happen if two people of the same sex were to get married? The whole world would implode in on itself?
Original post by qasim-98
Do gay people smell like shi*t..?

Jus for the obvious reasons you know, always been a question I wanted to ask

Shirt?
I can't believe that in the year 2016 so many people are saying they don't agree with it. If two people are in love they have every right to get married as a straight couple would. People say it ruins ''traditional marriage'' but apparently Britney Spears having a 55 hour marriage doesn't ruin ''traditional marriage''. If its not hurting you whats the big deal? Of course I support gay marriage and I cannot understand people who don't at all.
I support gay marriage because I'm not a piece of sh***
The law says it okay so it's okay. I mean going by the traditional definition; gay marriage isn't real marriage but it's not my place to decide that. The law has said that tradition doesn't matter so...

Anyway if two people love each other then so be it, even if it's not real marriage. It's real to them and the law. So your opinions and my opinions are irrelevant.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Withengar
Traditional marriage?

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

In Deuteronomy 21:15 "If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons...."

There's no such thing as "traditional marriage". Definitions of marriage have been changing since humans started to have more complex cultures and customs.

To Hell with you and the so-called "traditional marriage". LGBTQ people should be able to marry and are able to marry, and that's how it'll stay. Period.

Let's be honest, the thread pretty much ended here. It's sad to still see so many people against gay marriage when it does not affect them whatsoever.
If homosexuality manages to piss off people then I'm all for it!
Reply 94
I see no reason why marriage should be denied to a couple who are committed and in love. For that reason I do support gay marriage.
Original post by Dom2375
I don't get why you would be against gay marriage. What do you think would happen if two people of the same sex were to get married? The whole world would implode in on itself?

Yes. Earthquakes. Tsunamis. A plaque of rainbow-farting unicorns.
Original post by Quantex
Yes. Earthquakes. Tsunamis. A plaque of rainbow-farting unicorns.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I support gay marriage because I'm not a piece of sh***

Did you go anonymous to avoid outing yourself as something other than a piece of ****?
Reply 98
Of course.
You can't just say 'no' without justifying your answer. I'm straight, but I'm just saying. No argument has ever been won with a single word. Sheesh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending