The Student Room Group

Someone to mark papers?

Hello,

I'm about to graduate and I wondered if there's a service/person/people that you can submit papers to for them to mark?

Would retired lecturers provide a service like this?
I think the fellow may be talking about practice papers, etcetera...?
Reply 2
Yeah, I should have elaborated.

I've got my degree but I want to improve my thinking skills and writing abilities. So, I wondered if there would be academics who would be happy to mark practice papers?
Original post by LeeMills77

I've got my degree but I want to improve my thinking skills and writing abilities. So, I wondered if there would be academics who would be happy to mark practice papers?

I looked around and so far all I could find were services for bulk marking, and it certainly wasn't cheap :frown:

I'm sure if you wrote them and put them up on the forum or a website of appropriate respects to your subject people would be happy to take a look at them? ;-;
Reply 4
Original post by LeeMills77

I doubt it, to be frank.

You might do better to consider studying a post-grad module or two (if you didn't want to sign up for a full degree) with the OU or - if you are London based - Birkbeck.

Or look at the online courses offered by various universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, and Exeter.

Assuming you are also intending to work, you might also expect that your job will in time give you opportunities to research and write up reports for your bosses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending