The Student Room Group

Have you had a bad exam yet?

Scroll to see replies

OCR AS Micro retake... -_____-
No.
Not yet anway.
I will have one. I can feel it.
Reply 22
all of my a levels have been really bad! I feel like I've failed all of them! Just didn't feel prepared because they started so early and were all really close together? :frown:
All my exams had gone pretty well until Edexcel molested me in C2 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Pulscate
I'm in year 11 and working at about a B in maths, LOL but AS maths is so intriguing and fun to learn!!!

Well I was awful at GCSE maths, passed foundation pretty well...but just scraped a C in higher:biggrin: If you enjoy maths then definitely go for it...my friend is good at it but hates it, I think that's where her problems come from..
Reply 25
Original post by Pentaquark
No.
Not yet anway.
I will have one. I can feel it.

Keep positive.
You will fight this.
I believe in you.
Reply 26
Original post by Don Joiner
All my exams had gone pretty well until Edexcel molested me in C2 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh jeez that bad?:'D
Went relatively well until my Eduqas *wjec* Bio Exam slapped my bottom down to hell.
Original post by Cari98
oh jeez that bad?:'D

I say molested, more like tormented but it was my own fault really

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 out of 4 of my exams have been bad :frown: The only decent one was C1 which everyone and their dog can pass
Reply 30
Original post by CERC
all of my a levels have been really bad! I feel like I've failed all of them! Just didn't feel prepared because they started so early and were all really close together? :frown:

I get you. My last have been fairly well spaced, but my first two were on the same day, and then I had one the day after...didn't know if I was coming or going tbh
C1- Easy
C2- Easy
FP1- Easy
Dreading S1
Reply 32
Original post by Callicious
Went relatively well until my Eduqas *wjec* Bio Exam slapped my bottom down to hell.

my friend did that, he had a pretty similar reaction too tbh, sure it'll be fine!!
Original post by Babs Posh
3 out of 4 of my exams have been bad :frown: The only decent one was C1 which everyone and their dog can pass

Which board are you on for maths? Ngl the Edexcel C1 was quite hard, not sure if you saw the Hitler reacts video

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miless090
C1- Easy
C2- Easy
FP1- Easy
Dreading S1

Which exam board?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by Babs Posh

We've probably done better than we think, honest! Good luck:smile:
B1 resit - went well, people are complaining it was difficult though? Low grade boundaries got me!
Which board are you on for maths? Ngl the Edexcel C1 was quite hard, not sure if you saw the Hitler reacts video

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah see I'm on OCR MEI :tongue: I haven't but I shall have a look now!!
Which exam board?

Posted from TSR Mobile

edexcel
AQA AS Chemistry paper 1 and C2

The rest have been decent

Quick Reply

Latest