The Student Room Group

Weirdest facts about yourself

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I rip clothes of the people who make me angry (not when they are wearing them)

Spoiler

Original post by leecallaghan
I will start
Never broken a bone
Can only speak english

I can't lie without crossing my fingers or toes.
Original post by TheLittlestElf
I can put both my legs behind my head and walk around on my hands :lol:

Same!:biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by ATW1
That's one of the few places I really want to go. What was it like?

better than mexico but not as great as the "great America"
Reply 44
I have some weird facts but I think someones gonna report me so the only I can remember that wont get a community record again is back in primary school my sister was getting beat up so I joined it. But the thing was I never fought in my life so I didnt know what to do so. Then my instinct kicked and I lounged towards this evil person and I bite her arm. Didnt let go till they were crying.. BTW this was back in year 1/2 so dont judge
Original post by Inexorably
I DONT KNOW I CAN ONLY LIKE END UP HOPPING LEFT AND RIGHT I JUST DONT GET iT :frown:

:rofl: I have an image of someone analysing each aspects of 'how to skip' videos whilst noting down how to execute each step :lol: :lol:

:console:
Front teeth? & were they baby teeth?
I can do a perfect Marge Simpson and Cilla Black impression
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inexorably
i don't know how to skip

really
i've tried multiple times, i've had people explain, i've watched videos

i cannot skip

here we go:

[video="youtube;FZ4jMSCBswY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ4jMSCBswY[/video]
I used to play fight with air, and I always lost.
I was fertilised in vitro, which means I got a brief look at the outside world before I was even conceived.
I can hear in my sleep. It sounds cool because it means I can hear people gossip whilst I'm asleep but at the same time it sucks because I just really wanna sleep...
I like to dip my chips in strawberry milkshake. :h:
Reply 53
I was named after a 1980s pirate radio station operating from a ship in the channel

Original post by AperfectBalance
I have a condition that less than 100 people have and less than 50 have it permanently (me). but It actually helps me, I can do a lot of strange things.

I have better than 20/20 vision, I collect coins.

what is it?

i have two different colours in one eye (clear distinctions) and 3 colours in the other

i have double jointed fingers and arms

im a briiliant climber

i own a mermaids purse (dead obviously)

i once owned an old david bowie t-shirt (lost it)

I have never been on holiday outside the UK
Had pet rats
Only like veggie pizza
Had a brace and kept the colour the same for the entirety of having the brace (light blue btw)
Went through a spell when I was younger where I had nightmares about being in various car crashes as my dad and little sister had been in one at the time
Have only ever lived in 2 houses, both in the same area (a 5-10 minute walk from each other)
i also have one rib noticably longer then the rest, it sticks right out
went to get it scanned to see what it was and my bf said to me in front of the nurses 'its ok babe, its only a spare rib' -.-
needless to say they all laughed
Original post by Amellia123
I have never been on holiday outside the UK
Had pet rats
Only like veggie pizza
Had a brace and kept the colour the same for the entirety of having the brace (light blue btw)
Went through a spell when I was younger where I had nightmares about being in various car crashes as my dad and little sister had been in one at the time
Have only ever lived in 2 houses, both in the same area (a 5-10 minute walk from each other)

omg ! me too!!!
I cannot peel bananas. it's a struggle. I eventually succeed everytime but not without deforming 1/3rd of the banana.
I can knit
I flap my hands and jump up and down when I'm excited (really embarrassing but I can't help myself)
I'm 16 but only 150 something cm tall so people think I am a lot younger than I am when they meet me

Quick Reply

Latest