The Student Room Group

Are Sharia patrols even a bad thing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oShahpo
Yea, it's because we have more food.

ROFL.

That ****'s bound to set off a PC alarm somewhere.
Original post by JamesN88
ROFL.

That ****'s bound to set off a PC alarm somewhere.

It was a pun.. just a pun :P
Original post by Malayali Ali
Nah my olds brought me here. Im looking to emigrate to Dubai hopefully. But that surely doesn't preclude me from holding an opinion on the social direction that the UK is going in and what the solutions are.

By reverting to the middle-ages, get a grip.
They dont need such a thing. Saudi functions pretty nicely, crime is incredibly low, the standard of living is amazing. Women are actually treated like queens.

"treated like queens" - that is why Saudi employees so many women maids just so they can be queens??

wow I must get my sisters to go there as maids while doing their degrees (holiday jobs) - thanks for your advice

From Uganda:
https://www.rt.com/news/329899-uganda-maids-ban-saudi/
(edited 7 years ago)
a27ef5ab616584d2d4e03a1007be5080.488x333x1.jpg
How is this even a question?! :confused:
Original post by noticemesenpai
a27ef5ab616584d2d4e03a1007be5080.488x333x1.jpg

You smart,you loyal
Nah my olds brought me here. Im looking to emigrate to Dubai hopefully. But that surely doesn't preclude me from holding an opinion on the social direction that the UK is going in and what the solutions are.

You have people and tourists the streets of Dubai wearing whatever they like and they like,it's Abit westernised too to some extent
Original post by queen-bee
You have people and tourists the streets of Dubai wearing whatever they like and they like,it's Abit westernised too to some extent

I would have preferred Saudi but those visas are like gold dust.
I've changed my mind I think we should have Sharia patrols.

Send 'em down benefits street after their Tennants Super and the rest of us'll watch the entertainment.
Original post by ATW1
Are you serious? Enforcing Sharia law on the streets of London in a Christian country is acceptable? I'd be interested to see what happens if a Christian patrol was set up in Saudi Arabia.

England, a Christian country? There are more atheists here than Christians.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending