The Student Room Group

18 women are sexually assaulted at German concert by migrant men in latest attack

A group of asylum seekers sexually assaulted numerous women at a free concert in Germany at the weekend in attacks similar to those carried out in Cologne on New Year's Eve. Three Pakistani men are already under arrest after 18 women filed complaints that they had been improperly touched, fondled and groped during the festival in the city of Darmstadt.

All the complainants said they were 'surrounded' before being 'touched and fondled' improperly at the annual free Schlossgrabenfestes music festival. The three arrested men are aged between 28 and 31 and are Pakistanis seeking asylum in Germany. All have been charged with sexual crimes as the hunt continues for their accomplices.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617417/18-women-sexually-assaulted-German-concert-victims-surrounded-mobs-migrant-men-groped-copycat-attacks-like-Cologne.html

Can the liberals defend this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pakistanis seeking asylum?
Did they live in Syria?
Reply 2
What a surprise! Germany is heading the same way as Sweden and the UK isn't far behind.
Under sharia this would have never happened. The only way to solve the problems of these horny migrants is implementation of the sharia in Germany and Sweden.
Reply 5
How one cannot immediately deport these so-called asylum seekers from Pakistan...
Detained and deported and some lessons on how to behave , jheez grown men wtf
Original post by Willdono
Under sharia this would have never happened. The only way to solve the problems of these horny migrants is implementation of the sharia in Germany and Sweden.

Care to explain how this line of thinking works?
Not a surprise, really. Hopefully more German people will wake up and vote AfD.
(edited 7 years ago)
what makes you think its mandatory for liberals to defend rapists?
Original post by lolatmaths
what makes you think its mandatory for liberals to defend rapists?

Because almost every liberal is a rape apologist / justifier.
Germanphobia? whiteophobia? any media outcry of a mass outbreak of racism against the hosts? oh, no.
Original post by The_Opinion
Because almost every liberal is a rape apologist / justifier.

Nope, you're just a simpleton who has succumbed to the lies the right wing media have fed you.

This is just a silly stereotype that idiots believe. Not true at all. Defending migrants =/= defending rapists
I have learnt in all honesty that white Europeans have no value in a multicultural society. Multiculturalists are the opposite of white supremacists, they'll cut anybody's thraot to further a racial cause, even it harms another culture.#

Furthermore, they act peacefully through trojan horse tactics.
Original post by lolatmaths
Nope, you're just a simpleton who has succumbed to the lies the right wing media have fed you.

This is just a silly stereotype that idiots believe. Not true at all. Defending migrants =/= defending rapists

I automatically ignore practically everything that you type, the users on here know that you are a radical Islamist.
Original post by The_Opinion
I automatically ignore practically everything that you type, the users on here know that you are a radical Islamist.

No one thinks that, im not even muslim :biggrin::biggrin:

Nice to see you launching an ad hom attack on me because i've exposed your gullible nature, perhaps this site isnt the place for you. You can go over to 4chan where your stupidity is accepted.
Original post by an_atheist

I believe it goes that you harshly punish rapists, such as with the death penalty, so they're deterred from committing such crimes again.
Disgusting
Poor migrants, they have no idea what they're doing :frown:
Original post by an_atheist

the women wouldn't have been allowed out the house to attend such a function in the first place (but then music wouldn't have been allowed as well so a win win for those of a backwards mind-set)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply