The Student Room Group

Do guys have feelings...??!?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abstract_Prism
>says tsr user poundsoffat

of course :biggrin: :angelwings:
Just read all the threads on the relationship section they do have feelings!!
All humans have feelings
Reply 84
Original post by Missimperfect18
honestly I apologise if I sound rude but every boy I've come across is for emotionally detached...or OVER ambitious...
I mean do they even love....or is it just attraction for the time being....

What does over ambition mean?
Original post by chikane
Just read all the threads on the relationship section they do have feelings!!

Just very weird ones at times but :dontknow:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:frown: Me too. Like how can one be so numb inside?

Yeah im pretty emotionally de attached as well , although for some reason im really emotional at other points ;l
Reply 87
Original post by Zuki
Omgg I'm the same :cry2: my grandad passed not too long ago and whilst i felt shocked as i didn't expect it, I was still more or less just like "meh" :indiff: Thinking about it now, I can't recall the last time I felt properly sad about something :indiff: It seems like all the bad things and experiences built up to the point where one just becomes desensitised to it all :curious: and just collectively stop caring or something :indiff:

Hope we find our emotions m8 :cry2: better start putting up lost posters :cry:

You're all just weird. I cried like hell when my grandad died
Reply 88
It depends on the guys you go for. Guys like me hate feelings. When Im bored of a girl Ill move to the next one. tbh I just want to link beat delete (London talk) I cant be asked for commitments. Girls around me know that but that doesnt stop them from going for me. My friend on the other hand who isnt attractive would love to have a girl. I know hed treat her so well. But I guess "girls dont go for nice guys" and the phycial factor prevent that from happening. This is good for guys like me :u: Not so much for nice guys. Worst off are the girls that end up hurt. But the only person they can blame is themselves.
Lol yeah everyone does :yep:

Some tend to stop showing it so much once they have 'seen enough', but that doesn't mean that they're emotionless :redface:
I can only speak for myself but I used to express my feelings more but over time, with shitty thing after shitty thing happening I buried them to the point where I no longer really feel them. Sort of just dead inside most of the time now
Reply 91
Well we're not like emotional freaks like most of you girls but we still have some feelings you see like all humans:biggrin:
Guys don't have feelings? I've never read so much BS on TSR before - and that's saying something. :colonhash:

OP, instead of immediately assuming the problem is with everyone else - think about how you respond to a guy and how you nurture a relationship with him. You probably just ignore his feelings, belittle his efforts and reject any demonstration of romance he makes for you, because you're ignorant. I see girls doing the same thing over and over again and then they complain "oh why doesn't my bf love me?" etc etc. You just sound really self-centred - think for a second about why a guy might not be opening up to you before you blame everyone else for the same problem which you probably caused in the first place.
Original post by asif007
Guys don't have feelings? I've never read so much BS on TSR before - and that's saying something. :colonhash:

OP, instead of immediately assuming the problem is with everyone else - think about how you respond to a guy and how you nurture a relationship with him. You probably just ignore his feelings, belittle his efforts and reject any demonstration of romance he makes for you, because you're ignorant. I see girls doing the same thing over and over again and then they complain "oh why doesn't my bf love me?" etc etc. You just sound really self-centred - think for a second about why a guy might not be opening up to you before you blame everyone else for the same problem which you probably caused in the first place.

Perhaps she just goes for the wrong person?
Original post by Missimperfect18
honestly I apologise if I sound rude but every boy I've come across is for emotionally detached...or OVER ambitious...
I mean do they even love....or is it just attraction for the time being....

No, guys don't have feelings.

Google top search.

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bulletzone
Perhaps she just goes for the wrong person?

That's her own fault. It's an inherent problem that many girls suffer from. They deliberately pick guys who are nasty to them and then ***** about it later. There's a reason why the saying "nice guys finish last" is true.
:cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest