The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish Resit AS LEVEL

Hi, I am just wondering if when the new specification for AS AQA Spanish comes into place for examinations in 2017 will the old specification (current) still be available for AS resit next year? Thanks :smile:
Original post by secretagent98
Hi, I am just wondering if when the new specification for AS AQA Spanish comes into place for examinations in 2017 will the old specification (current) still be available for AS resit next year? Thanks :smile:

I believe so! When I had my Biology exam last thursday for the new spec, there were year 13s there too resitting unit 1 bio for their spec- that is to say, they had a different paper to the year 12s. I think AQA (and other exam boards too, presumably) will have to make papers for the old spec in addition to the new spec papers in case there are people that want to resit. Hopefully that makes sense :smile:
Original post by stardust-dream
I believe so! When I had my Biology exam last thursday for the new spec, there were year 13s there too resitting unit 1 bio for their spec- that is to say, they had a different paper to the year 12s. I think AQA (and other exam boards too, presumably) will have to make papers for the old spec in addition to the new spec papers in case there are people that want to resit. Hopefully that makes sense :smile:

Yes, thank you, it made sense!! Looking at resitting because I messed my speaking up and that exam paper was awful and I need an A in Spanish to get on to my chosen uni course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending