The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Questions on A&F at Warwick

Hi, I'm considering applying to A&F at Warwick so I have a few questions that I would like to clarify before I do so, and maybe currently/past students could help me with this.

Firstly, is the A&F Bsc degree in Warwick an Honours degree? And is everyone automatically qualified to do the honours degree or is it only a select few at the top of the cohort?

Secondly, is the A&F course at Warwick professionally recognised and accredited by the major accounting bodies (which in particular?), and does studying this course provide you with certain exemptions from the different professional accounting bodies; and which in particular? I've tried looking this up on their website but to no avail.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by brendantys
Hi, I'm considering applying to A&F at Warwick so I have a few questions that I would like to clarify before I do so, and maybe currently/past students could help me with this.

Firstly, is the A&F Bsc degree in Warwick an Honours degree? And is everyone automatically qualified to do the honours degree or is it only a select few at the top of the cohort?

Secondly, is the A&F course at Warwick professionally recognised and accredited by the major accounting bodies (which in particular?), and does studying this course provide you with certain exemptions from the different professional accounting bodies; and which in particular? I've tried looking this up on their website but to no avail.

Thanks!

Honours degrees are given to everyone as long as they don't fail.

Yeah, you get exemptions. I think with ACA, but probably others too.

Just ring the uni up... they'll give you a nice sales pitch on all this.
(edited 3 years ago)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending