Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Sending the final results

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter


    I applied to a biological program and got AAAAB, but the B was from biology . Now, because my case was a bit particular, I don't know whether it is better to send only the certificate or attach to it an e-mail explaining the situation.

    I studied at a bilingual school (czech/spanish) and the subjects from which I was doing the final high school exam were pretty much given (Czech, English, Spanish, and one taught in Spanish - for me it was chemistry). Nevertheless I wanted to study biology so I took it as a fifth subject.

    I can imagine, that hundreds of students are explaining their own "unique situation" so I'm not sure if it doesn't sound cheap but I know that with the one B from biology my chances of being admitted are veeery very low.

    I would appreciate if someone could share his experience or opinion. It's quite important to me.

    Thank yooooouuuuu!!!!

    send an email as well, explaining your situation because then the uni will understand your point of view and are more likely to accept you to their course. trust me, it helps
    Good luck btw!!!
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 31, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.