Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AQA Chemistry Unit 2 (resit) CHEM2 10th June

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by cowie)
    Grade boundaries on AQA are crazy low?! Not sure if I believe them!??
    71 for an A? 59 for a B? wtf?
    I know!! At first I thought it was a mistake because last year it was 85 for an A.....don't really know what to think about it being lowered that much /:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi everyone

Happy results day! How did Chemistry go for you?

Congrats to everyone on finishing their exams - you did amazing for getting through them no matter what grade you got

If you need any advice on results, adjustment, clearing or uni go check out our Applications and UCAS forum

ahsan_ijaz lahigueraxxx mgill17 Jackmilne95 Engineerrookie WhoDaresWins ELCRE Louisss 97Y man i r p Studious_Student mbh16 EnterNamehereplz AngryRedhead Hasib98 Seclusion iiPablo girl RME11 cowie ManOfJustTin Aliceeee12 Hopefulmedic15 soLit emsieMC Superwoman212 Fibsy cutelady Sexybadman High Stakes isobel.j.l emma_1111 hopingmedicinae JoelTheJaffaCake Simple Harmonic sean.17 Sam Webb davgen7 Asyes Kings_queens Bigboss27 zahraaj1 Nayzar senpaipoppy Bsg.01 maestrocam okopops Wave Function KennedyTonks atj Adilkhanio Windowswind123 Salinaa mafzal10 Chocofudge123 JustOneLastTime lukesta23 EmmaHarvard Randomer98 nooonooo samira155 Mo2351 kother2015 EMCON serayph SuruthiG tom_b1807 jessyoung koolgurl14 Escobarnos10 AJtheconfusedcat chemgee100000 House6797 Tokhmehsag ApeToll Jophilip123 GdotMdot nageen1998 Davydijd jbman690 vanderwaals097 Ninjakam119 lucywilliams1234 Anon_98 lm98 riixx Whitney997 tayyabs17 Ad2525 Sheary13 saraahaley Hdhcuksbdjcuhs Shabaz77 j5994 NuzAsk 713Wave theialos ChaoticParadigm Jamio ALH587 m3gangrace LKS1997 clarkey500
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.