The Student Room Group

Level 3 Film and TV Final Major Project ideas

I'm just finishing up year 1 in level 3 film and tv. For my final major project I had an idea for a short film about a girl who has had a loss (we never find out who) she sees his face on other people's bodies and eventually kills herself but this isn't obvious. I have handed in all pre-production paperwork for this and was meant to be filming in 2 days but actors have cancelled on me. If I film now then the main scene loses all of its affect and will frankly look ridiculous leaving the whole film emotionless.
I am distraught that this idea has flopped and so I need a very simple idea that I can turn in to get a pass just to say that I tried. I should have filmed last week but I was waiting for half term and it is due 10th June.
Any ideas are appreciated and any help you can offer (it can be anything apart from a music video or advert)
Thank you!
hi my fried, i just discovered this post whilst looking for ideas myself. its such a shame the other actors quiet on you, it shows you cannot always trust people. anyway i thought your idea sounded great. if your into apocolyptic films, maybe thats something you should go for. maybe a short video of a guy walking down an empty highway, thinking someones watching him,as he starts to go a bit insane he relises there is an actural boy, another human, someone else is alive. it will show how hope can become lost, but then be brought back up again. i hope this isent to late :smile:
oh i am so sorry i only just lelised you posted this last year, im so sorry i couldent help, i hope you passed anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending