The Student Room Group

Anyone know any good study music?

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;DR2DbU5Uq-4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR2DbU5Uq-4[/video]
Instrumentals are scientifically the best form of study music. Before I used to listen to some calming alpha wave 3-4 hour long study soundtracks on youtube but that got pretty boring so now I've been listening to The Cinematic Orchestra lately and it's really calming. Just neo-jazz instrumentals in general are pretty good imo.
Original post by georginarowley
Love Vivaldi! Have you listened to his concerto for two cellos? It's gorgeous :smile:

Yes I really enjoy his music and it has helped me a lot during my revision :smile:
Original post by RevisionGuide
Yes I really enjoy his music and it has helped me a lot during my revision :smile:

It's a bit out there but have you tried Shostakovich (one of my faves). It's way more strident stuff but awesome too (especially his Leningrad Symphony). The Shostakovich Jazz Suites are so cool too! (I'm a Shostakovich fan in case you haven't guessed :smile:)
Original post by georginarowley
It's a bit out there but have you tried Shostakovich (one of my faves). It's way more strident stuff but awesome too (especially his Leningrad Symphony). The Shostakovich Jazz Suites are so cool too! (I'm a Shostakovich fan in case you haven't guessed :smile:)

That's actually one I haven't heard yet. I'm going to listen to it right now whilst revising for my history exam :smile:
alessia cara - here
alessia cara - wildthings
beyonce - formation
These songs help me revise, they might help you.
Don't think about listening to Panda lol

Quick Reply

Latest