The Student Room Group

my teenage breakdown

hi im in the middle of my gcses and really feeling the pressure. I have a pet goldfish who i treasure with my life, called bromine (because he reminds me of unsaturated oils and he lives in colourless liquids ahahah c1 jokes) and i woke up this morning to find his bowl empty and his fish food gone. I know fish can't just get up and walk but there are puddles of water and little marks across the floor which would indicate that he's got up and swam away... someone who has had experience with goldfish like this or who has any idea where bromine could have gone, please please please respond down below and ill be eternally grateful . I'll never get into a good university let alone pass my gcses without him
thanks
I cannot tell if you are joking or not?
honestly really hope your ok, if it affects you that much remember you can always apply for special circumstances to the exam board.
it gets better
Original post by sunshine774

???
Reply 4
oh god, what has happened to these threads:redface:
Original post by tashaaparsons
honestly really hope your ok, if it affects you that much remember you can always apply for special circumstances to the exam board.
it gets better

do u not think its too late notice? i don't know what to do he just gives me focus and purpose ... it sounds silly but truly I'm lost without him
(edited 7 years ago)
i'm sure most fish don't do this... not sure if you're trying to troll or something???
Bromine :lol:

Same here :confused:
Original post by Namita Gurung
Bromine :lol:

Same here :confused:

Lol at least I'm not the only one... I started worrying I was being a bit 'insensitive'!
If you want I can give you my fish and let it slither in to your fish tank. Consider that a gift from me, greatguy :u:
Reply 10
it gets better

No OP can't.. That's for if family members or close relatives/friends die, not for a goldfish pretending it's Nemo...
Lol at least I'm not the only one... I started worrying I was being a bit 'insensitive'!

Op's thread has the perfect mixture of believable and trolling. Honestly though Bromine is an amazing name :lol:

Original post by greatguy686
If you want I can give you my fish and let it slither in to your fish tank. Consider that a gift from me, greatguy :u:

Your username should've been generousguy
Look, it's going to be okay. What you have done here is that you have put all your faith into a goldfish, into Bromine. Since you seem to see deeper meanings behind things, maybe see his disappearance with a deeper meaning. Perhaps the universe is trying to tell you that you have put too much of your trust into Bromine and so he has gone because the time has come for you to believe in yourself. Bromine is a symbol of your dependence on other things and people and animals to make you feel like your life is going to be okay. His disappearance is a symbol of your independence which is blooming within you. In his memory, believe in yourself and do him, and yourself, proud.
#PrayForBromine
Original post by SoggyCabbages
#PrayForBromine

lets get it trending
lets get it trending

Bromine is lost and all we care about in the world is civil war in Syria. Outrageous.
Original post by SoggyCabbages
#PrayForBromine

thank you mr soggy cabbages

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending