The Student Room Group

Why God why!!

Why are women wanting boys to be (super) TALL. Height is a characteristic feature, why does that matter. In fact, majority of all women would say 'no' to a guy who is nice as in good personality, pretty good looking, has his career set but sadly he is not 6 foot or over. Oh that being said I'm referring to myself I'm freaking 5' 8 and a half, is in that tall enough?!?!

Scroll to see replies

why does anything want anything? because.
:moon:

I'm sure that only a select few women are like that and the majority that you meet will appreciate you for you. :yep:
Reply 2
Original post by homeland.lsw
why does anything want anything? because.
:moon:

I'm sure that only a select few women are like that and the majority that you meet will appreciate you for you. :yep:

True true, however, it isn't only a select few, it's a lottttt and it does suck!
Original post by Gav107
Why are women wanting boys to be (super) TALL. Height is a characteristic feature, why does that matter. In fact, majority of all women would say 'no' to a guy who is nice as in good personality, pretty good looking, has his career set but sadly he is not 6 foot or over. Oh that being said I'm referring to myself I'm freaking 5' 8 and a half, is in that tall enough?!?!

More than tall enough for me! I'm 5'3 and so long as a guy isn't shorter than me I'm not fussy.
Just go for girls who don't care about height then. There will always be people with preferences.
Reply 5
Original post by Platopus
More than tall enough for me! I'm 5'3 and so long as a guy isn't shorter than me I'm not fussy.

I am very glad to find a person whom height doesn't matter. It is at university where I'm at, all the girls with tall guys and when just asking everyone said ''yeah they have got to be over 6ft '' etc
Original post by Gav107
True true, however, it isn't only a select few, it's a lottttt and it does suck!

5'8 is like 180cm right? (I don't know Imperial measures) but honestly, there will be a woman who appreciates you for you, and I'm afraid that until then you will have to put up with the ones who don't :redface:
Reply 7
Original post by BristolFresher15
Just go for girls who don't care about height then. There will always be people with preferences.

Yeah mate been trying to, i always thought 5ft 8.5 is tall enough haha
Reply 8
5'8 is like 180cm right? (I don't know Imperial measures) but honestly, there will be a woman who appreciates you for you, and I'm afraid that until then you will have to put up with the ones who don't :redface:

Absolutely right !!
Original post by Gav107
I am very glad to find a person whom height doesn't matter. It is at university where I'm at, all the girls with tall guys and when just asking everyone said ''yeah they have got to be over 6ft '' etc

People can be so superficial. If a girl doesn't like you because of your height, she's not worth it.
Original post by Gav107

what does God have to do with this?
Reply 11
People can be so superficial. If a girl doesn't like you because of your height, she's not worth it.

Precisely! thank you.

173cm

180cm - 5'11

:wink:

That was the word I was looking for, fml I couldn't remember it and I kept thinking egotistical :lol:

Anyway carry on :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by poundsoffat
what does God have to do with this?

Just a dramatic saying, relax.
Original post by Gav107
Just a dramatic saying, relax.

oh... >.>
Original post by stefano865
173cm

180cm - 5'11

:yy: Thanks...7cm isn't much though...
That was the word I was looking for, fml I couldn't remember it and I kept thinking egotistical :lol:

Anyway carry one :colondollar:

Haha well I guess she could be egotistical too!
Reply 18
Original post by poundsoffat
oh... >.>

Reply 19
Thanks, just needed someone to answer that, been bugging me. Is everyone doing their A-levels right? if so, how is it going?

Quick Reply

Latest