The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How be them lungs g.
Reply 2
Original post by ajsmith171
As the title suggests, as a smoker, ask me anything...

How old were you when you started smoking
Reply 3
Original post by That Arab Guy
How be them lungs g.

They're fine :smile:
Do you smoke after sex?

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by M14B
How old were you when you started smoking

Reply 6
Original post by WoodyMKC
Do you smoke after sex?

Spoiler

Not normally
Reply 7
Do you think the changes to cigarette packaging will make a difference?
And
Would you switch to eCigs?
Reply 8
Original post by Kwame502
Do you think the changes to cigarette packaging will make a difference?
And
Would you switch to eCigs?

I think it will make a difference (but i'm not sure how much of one), but at the end of the day if people are going to smoke, they're going to smoke!

Never tried one, but probably not.
My dads a heavy smoker and I have to breathe in his second hand smoke all the time and it's sickening, I hate the smell. Other than that he's a great guy.

My question is do you smoke in front of people like family members that don't smoke or do you try to avoid them breathing in your second hand smoke ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by RossB1702
My dads a heavy smoker and I have to breathe in his second hand smoke all the time and it's sickening, I hate the smell. Other than that he's a great guy.

My question is do you smoke in front of people like family members that don't smoke or do you try to avoid them breathing in your second hand smoke ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I try to be considerate of non-smokers and only smoke outside and try to avoid smoking around non-smokers.
What are the best cigs in your opinion ? (Cheap ones)
How to get rid of the smell of smoking after you did
Reply 13
Original post by bigbanghowwie
What are the best cigs in your opinion ? (Cheap ones)

Well I mainly smoke Golden Virginia roll ups as they're pretty cheep and I like the pretty sweet taste
Cigars?
Reply 15
Original post by bigbanghowwie
How to get rid of the smell of smoking after you did

It's pretty difficult tbh, I find that roll ups cause less smell generally. Smoking outside does reduce the smell and also chewing gum or mints after smoking reduces the smell on your breath and allthough not particuarly effective, you can use body spray to mask the smell. Taking a shower and changing your clothes is the best way though.
Reply 16
Original post by hezzlington
Cigars?

Nope, cigarettes
Reminded me of a song

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ajsmith171
I try to be considerate of non-smokers and only smoke outside and try to avoid smoking around non-smokers.

Thanks, wish there was more people like that, I mean sometimes I see mothers and fathers smoking in front of their very young children and I find it totally wrong. Children shouldn't be breathing in smoke at such a young age.
I once saw a pregnant woman smoking 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by RossB1702
Thanks, wish there was more people like that, I mean sometimes I see mothers and fathers smoking in front of their very young children and I find it totally wrong. Children shouldn't be breathing in smoke at such a young age.
I once saw a pregnant woman smoking 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I think it's unfair on children for them to have to breathe in smoke.
(edited 7 years ago)