The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Screwsocietyy
Nothing but evil hypocritical scum.

Its funny how the average human acts high and mighty compared to a murderer when they are just as bad. Scum.

Good for you?

So you're saying that an average human like you for example is as bad as a murderer?

Great logic.
Original post by cookiemonster15
Good for you?

So you're saying that an average human like you for example is as bad as a murderer?

Great logic.

Not me personally.

But the average human is.
Not me personally.

But the average human is.

ok, enlighten me,

why?
ok, enlighten me,

why?

Because of their attitude towards other life forms.
Reply 5

Its funny how the average human acts high and mighty compared to a murderer when they are just as bad. Scum.

So technically speaking, you hate yourself? :erm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Because of their attitude towards other life forms.

And you thought posting 'I hate humans' on a site filled with humans no doubt would achieve what?

I mean, you've just generalised all humans into one group, that's like saying e.g. all the organisms in the Felidae are dangerous?
And you thought posting 'I hate humans' on a site filled with humans no doubt would achieve what?

I mean, you've just generalised all humans into one group, that's like saying e.g. all the organisms in the Felidae are dangerous?

Nothing.

I am just expressing my anger. I want to listen to the disgusting opinions of the species I hate so I get more angry and hopefully that will help get rid of my anger then I can do something productive that will help fight against them.

The majority of humans are like this.
Nothing.

I am just expressing my anger. I want to listen to the disgusting opinions of the species I hate so I get more angry and hopefully that will help get rid of my anger then I can do something productive that will help fight against them.

The majority of humans are like this.

Well....I hope for your sake you eventually get rid of this hatred that you have for humans because at this rate, you're not really gonna go far.

(Also, I'm pretty sure you won't find many people jump at the chance to insult humans because by doing that, they are technically insulting themselves)

Out of curiosity though, have you always hated people?
Well....I hope for your sake you eventually get rid of this hatred that you have for humans because at this rate, you're not really gonna go far.

True. But I doubt thaat will ever happened.

(Also, I'm pretty sure you won't find many people jump at the chance to insult humans because by doing that, they are technically insulting themselves)

Out of curiosity though, have you always hated people?

No
To tell you the truth, humans aren't fans of you either.
Original post by Guru Jason
To tell you the truth, humans aren't fans of you either.

I don't want monsters to be fans of me.
Original post by Mathemagicien
There are loads of eco-extremists who hate humanity and even want humans to become extinct; but, funnily enough, they still exist, they still buy consumerist goods that destroy the environment, they still have children to contribute to the 'problem'.

Like these scum

Clearly "do as I say, not as I do" types

who are those people?
Reply 14

I was going to fully agree with you.

But dude, there isn't just white and black. People are not either good or scum. You can't compare people to murderers and say they are just as bad.
Original post by inhuman
I was going to fully agree with you.

But dude, there isn't just white and black. People are not either good or scum. You can't compare people to murderers and say they are just as bad.

Going by your logic then murders aren't scum. It isn't just white and black. So whats wrong with comparing people to murderers?
I don't want monsters to be fans of me.

Lol way to get people on side. if you dont like it go out and make positive change. Lead by example and do somthing worth while instead of staying at home being a bitter child.
Reply 17
Going by your logic then murders aren't scum. It isn't just white and black. So whats wrong with comparing people to murderers?

Someone who say is selfish and as a result say does something as small as throwing a plastic bottle out of the car coz he doesn't want to clutter his nice car with trash and who cares about the environment, right?

Yea, little things like that piss me off. But to say that is just as bad as someone murdering others...

Or are you more on a spiritual level, you are vegan yourself, and you are saying we are all murderers because we eat animals and animal products (such as milk)?
Reply 18
Cute thread
Original post by Mathemagicien
The Church of Euthanasiam, a religious organization founded by Reverend Chris Korda (a transgender vegan, not that its relevant) and Pastor Kim in the Boston, Massachusetts area of the USA in 1992.

According to Rev. Chris Korda it is likely that this Church is the world's only anti-human religion.

Its most popular slogan is "Save the Planet, Kill Yourself" and its founding ideology is set in one commandment "Thou Shalt not Procreate", and four main pillars: suicide, abortion, cannibalism and sodomy ("any sexual act not intended for procreation" ).

Slogans employed by the group include "Save the Planet, Kill Yourself", "Six Billion Humans Can't Be Wrong", and "Eat a Queer Fetus for Jesus".

On the church's site, Korda says this inspiration came to her in a dream, during which she was "confronted [by] an alien intelligence known as The Being who speaks for the inhabitants of Earth in other dimensions.

There have been many members who had to be expelled for having children themselves.

The church's pro-suicide advocacy began in 1995 with the purchase of a billboard with a 900 number for a "Suicide Assistance Hot-Line" and the message: "Helping you every step of the way! Thousands helped! How about you?" The idea was to play callers pre-recorded messages with suicide instructions, but the phone company, recognizing these intentions, never activated the line.

Korda openly touted suicide instructions on the site as a way to get publicity, and said it was "a disappointment to me that no one's actually killed themselves and then had their parents sue us. That would actually punch through the media shield." They were taken down once a woman had clearly used those instructions to kill herself.

Regarding the 9/11 attacks: "it felt good to see Americans dying for a change. There was a sense of justice, of the 'chickens coming home to roost,'" she said. "In gender terms, the huge gash made by the plane was obviously female. I had witnessed a Freudian drama on a national scale: America's penis had been turned into a vagina."

They don't exist anymore, thankfully, but you get their type cropping up in eco movements everywhere.

https://www.vice.com/read/save-the-planet-kill-yourself-the-contentious-history-of-the-church-of-euthanasia-1022

What the hell...
Did Chris Korda or Kim ever kill themselves???

Latest